OFFICIAL: NIKE AIR MAX LEBRON VII THREAD**FIRST PIC*****

Originally Posted by royalflush1230

Originally Posted by got shoes

Originally Posted by never wear them

i wana get the wht/blk/red pair but the feel of it isnt right. its really bothering me.... AHHH!!!!! love the look a lot.

i like the shoe but its sorta like an itch that you just cant scratch... something is missing from this shoe.
ohwell.gif

your feet in them will make them complete

LISTEN TO WHAT GOTSHOES JUST SAID, THESE SHOES ARE BEAUTIFUL, GRAB EM WHILE YOU CAN, DONT MISS OUT! cuz they FIYA!!!

negative... that's the thing, I tried on the shoes. It's the feel of the shoe. It doesn't feel like a lebron... =(.

These shoes are super comfortable. I tried on a pair just a few minutes ago and was hooked. The guys at Footlocker told me they're planning to get anothercolor at the end of the month.

^^^
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Sorry if this has been answered already.. but i havent seen some1 clarify this

Is the Navys GR? QS? ... or what?

havent follow up too much...

but did u guys find out the pix of the white/navy joints on FLunlocked website, the midsole is navy color as well~ but most of the pix on them on otherwebsites, the mid soles are just white...

anybody know which color of the midsole is gonna be the actual GR edition wht/navy?

it is gonna be a big factor for me on choosing wht/blk/red or wht/navy....

Originally Posted by XanGelicO

havent follow up too much...

but did u guys find out the pix of the white/navy joints on FLunlocked website, the midsole is navy color as well~ but most of the pix on them on other websites, the mid soles are just white...

anybody know which color of the midsole is gonna be the actual GR edition wht/navy?

it is gonna be a big factor for me on choosing wht/blk/red or wht/navy....
Midsole is white as per the picture in the post a few people above yours...

Someone school me on this. They say if you have flat feet you shouldn't wear 360's,because of overpronation. So my next question is, is there adifference with the running shoe and ball shoe? Also if Bron is flat footed why would they give him the 360 bag?

us3Less they look good either way. I might try the black laces just to be a little different.

when do the white navy come out i have heard a few different dates where did you get yours notoriousmj23

Just to clear things up, when are the white/navy releasing? Is it officially the 25th? Because on eastbay it says 'Expected to ship11/09/09'
nerd.gif
Thanks for any help.
wink.gif

Originally Posted by King23James

Just to clear things up, when are the white/navy releasing? Is it officially the 25th? Because on eastbay it says 'Expected to ship 11/09/09'
nerd.gif
Thanks for any help.
wink.gif
After 11/09/09 it will say expected to ship 11/10/09 and so on.....

So yeah I think these will release the 25th.....

FTL exclusive for the navy. they were pushed up to the 25th. all the releases this monthgot revised to come out earlier.

Originally Posted by no vert

Someone school me on this. They say if you have flat feet you shouldn't wear 360's,because of overpronation. So my next question is, is there a difference with the running shoe and ball shoe? Also if Bron is flat footed why would they give him the 360 bag?
because he wears orthos while he plays in his shoes.

I can't wait to get the White/Navy pair. I'm passing on the GR White/Black/Red colorway
ohwell.gif
, first time in the LeBron series that I will skip the initial launch colorway. I'm just not feelin' it. The White/Navy
smokin.gif

Back
Top Bottom