OFFICIAL: NIKE AIR MAX LEBRON VII THREAD**FIRST PIC*****

So many enticing shoes coming out, which do I get?!? haha Seriously though, I like the lebron line, it's gonna be a tough to choose from the diff cw.

Originally Posted by andfattoo

probably ebay, i seen a few on there.

$300 BIN?! No thanks... I promised myself I won't spend more than $200 on a pair of shoes. Not on something that should be a GR at least.

Originally Posted by gentry187

Just copped my pair for $130 flat. Anybody in the LA area the Lynwood maketplace PLAZA MEXICO is the cheapest I found them if you guys are interested in buying them below retail.
FIXED

Originally Posted by RockDeep

Does anyone know if the VIIs are available for discount on Swoosh yet.. sometimes they wait a while before they allow the discount.
Nope... maybe u should try Greenland ES...

Originally Posted by RockDeep

Does anyone know if the VIIs are available for discount on Swoosh yet.. sometimes they wait a while before they allow the discount.
yes, they are discounted.
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Thanks Drew...... I will hit you up on inbox... and yes.. Swoosh is 40%

I heard from several sources they are in fact on Swoosh now. Thanks everyone

Originally Posted by s dubl

damn I miss having a swoosh acct......
2x

I'm about to start pressing all of these damn swoosh employees on my facebook friend's list. It's time for them to start earning their keep!

Quick question. What type of material is on the toe of the Chinas? It reminds me of a posite but I don't think thats it.

Originally Posted by bahunt8

Quick question. What type of material is on the toe of the Chinas? It reminds me of a posite but I don't think thats it.

I was wondering the same thing today. It really feels like posite material though.

^Yes.. Well at least I had to. I would say minimum 2 wears. Shot around in them, and they felt really stiff in the midfoot area, but after about an hour theystarted to feel a lil better.

Back
Top Bottom