OFFICIAL: NIKE AIR MAX LEBRON VII THREAD**FIRST PIC*****

Originally Posted by chatta718

Originally Posted by dt24

Anybody else think these run big? I just tried on a pair and to me they were running at least a half size big.

nope u prolly have narrow feet...remember bron is flat footed so they not gonna fit like that on everyone...
i have wide feet too....perfect.
happy.gif

opened this morning and bought mine. wore them for the whole eight hour shift. pretty comfortable and they hardly show any signs of being worn. they way theshoe is shaped, the patent doesnt seem to buckle or flex too much. that should be good news for all those that dont like creases.

Just copped the black/white/red pair.

Hottest shoes I've seen in years. Unless they are wack colors, I will definitely buy other colorways of this shoe that are not limited (meaning I canactually walk into the store and buy them).

Might just get another pair of this color that released today to keep on ice. I think its the best color I've seen in this thread.

Professional pictures made them look a lot better than they do in person. Saw them in Champs and put them right back.

Originally Posted by Lazy B

Professional pictures made them look a lot better than they do in person. Saw them in Champs and put them right back.

no way hottest of the year PERIOD.. if those black and lime drop b4 the spacejams mike might have one less customer

Betwee these and the Kobe V's, Nike has a really strong year ahead of them as far as the products. Hopefully they come through with the colorways. I dontknow about these yet but the V's are amazing performance wise.

Copped mines a couple of days ago. Love them, haven't worn them yet except around the house. so comfortable. This reminds me of when the Black/ Red jordanXI's dropped. Its just that dope of a shoe plus they do resemble the XI's. I don't know if these will be around for the F&F I hope so because Ican use another pair but they might be excluded.

Definitely look great in person and dont look bad in kid sizes too. I tried them on and i guess one person already tried one of the shoes on already because itwas broken in a lil more. The other shoe was on the stiff side, but i guess they do have to break in. I just wonder what they feel like when they are finallybroken in. For me i had to go a half a size down for them to fit perfect. Ankle protection isnt the greatest but ill probably use ankle braces with them if itcomes down to it. All in all, im still excited about getting a pair when i get more cash. I think they can be a good balling shoe, if not that a great casualshoe.

Originally Posted by chatta718

Originally Posted by dt24

Anybody else think these run big? I just tried on a pair and to me they were running at least a half size big.

nope u prolly have narrow feet...remember bron is flat footed so they not gonna fit like that on everyone...

I guess that helps to explain one of the reasons why Lebrons were always more comfortable to me than other bball kicks.
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom