OFFICIAL: NIKE AIR MAX LEBRON VII THREAD**FIRST PIC*****

I'll be coppin those Red Carpets when they drop...and I definitely feel like copping the GR white/black/red when it comes out too. But am I the only onenot really feeling the Chinas?

I mean it's still a nice shoe. But nothing screams out crazy to me like the other 2 aforementioned colorways.

Originally Posted by AIR 305

via KATC
Following the release of the White/Black/Red Nike Air Max LeBron VII colorway, Nike is set to release the White/Midnight Navy/Gold Nike Air Max LeBron VII. The Nike Air Max LeBron VII features a White smooth leather upper with a Midnight Navy Flywire panel, White Flywire, and Gold and Red accents.
The White/Midnight Navy/Gold Nike Air Max LeBron VII is set to release later this Winter. Click [HERE] for more pics.

6nuule.jpg

hvvse0.jpg

ehyog9.jpg

2u42c2a.jpg

eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif

el coppedo

Originally Posted by smurfdavid

THanks rapido receive the lebron's today
pimp.gif
yo smurf wasn't it you that copped a pair from kixfiles or rmkstore.com as well? did you get two pairs?

oh yeah, thanks rapido, got my pair as well.
pimp.gif

Yeah i got 2 pairs i had got the other one before it was confirmed to release at hoh i new it might happen but wasnt sure if they would release in us i happywith both pairs next time i need to wait before i do that again
roll.gif

cant wait for the grand opening of HOH in MD this saturday so i would cop the chinas. super cised!

Do the white blue ones have patent on the toe and around the shoe, or is that just smooth leather?

Nicekicks said the White black red VII GR is releasing on the 29th now? Can anybody confirm this?

Thanks for the photos on the last page...how'd you get that 50% off?????!!!

Originally Posted by JFMartiMcDandruff

Nicekicks said the White black red VII GR is releasing on the 29th now? Can anybody confirm this?

Yes this is true, pushed to the 29th.
mad.gif

Originally Posted by AirZoomGPKen

the moon cakes definitely looks nice.. missed out on the HOHLA release
frown.gif

missed out?? what size are you. i stopped by toady and scooped up my pair in 10. isaw they had at least 2 pairs of 10's and a 9.5 left. i asked what theyhad left but the fruitcake of a manager told me they werent allowed to disclose this info... ARE u serious. he was a freakn idiot period but back to theshoes.... decent comfort., nice design, but like the toe box creases fairly easy. overall im very satisfied with my purchasee

Buy 150/160 dollar shoes with the EA that just passed, go back and exchange for Lebrons when they drop. Even exchange or you pay a little on topdepending on the value of the shoe purchased through the EA.

am i the only one who found these run damn narrow with your standard size and too huge if you go up half a size? the patent creased from me wearing them aroundthe store the other day for 4 hours. the airbag once broken in doesn't do its job ( I weigh less than bron for god sakes) and the damn shoe doesn'tlace up tight enough to make me feel my ankle is safe.

maybe nike can get my dough if they give me some zoom powers, but I will be damned with paying 130 for these.

my favorites of the lebron line are nearly always the white/navy

this year is no exception. are they releasing in canada? we didnt get the yankee vi last year so thats why im curious

Well i just notice the lebron 7 china i got from kix-files came with those extra laces in a bag with a chinese man on them but the one i got from house ofhoops didnt come with the extra laces anybody else

yankee 6?the GR's?you guys didn't get those?wow

drewdioxin-you're gonna hate the VII's even more cause they're actually $160

Originally Posted by Hugo

cant wait for the grand opening of HOH in MD this saturday so i would cop the chinas. super cised!
do you know the address of that hoh?

and smurf, pics of the laces?

Just playing with yall i thought they did come with extra laces when i saw pic of that and i look at both of my pairs and their was none

Originally Posted by 05sti

Yes this is true, pushed to the 29th.
mad.gif

I called my local Footaction today and they said they drop on saturday, i hope he is right.
ohwell.gif

Back
Top Bottom