OFFICIAL: NIKE AIR MAX LEBRON VII THREAD**FIRST PIC*****

O well Ha reseller get theirs good about time thats whats wrong with the way the game is now
laugh.gif

good looks on the sneakerhead tip.free shipping too and no tax for people outside CA.

imma still hold out though till they hit the outlets or they're good to go on F&F or EA.ain't no rush.

Originally Posted by maxtempo96

they're good to go on F&F or EA.ain't no rush.
I seriously doubt on the 50, but F&F likely. I told a buddy of mine to put a pair on hold and hidden in the back and pick it up inMarch
laugh.gif

hey,you never know down the line.anything is possible.but seriously though,all i need is a F&F discount and i'm copping.

I thought those red carpets were going to be somethin I didnt see before with all the hype on here about em but they are the same navy blue ones I beenseein....they cool tho

Originally Posted by maxtempo96

hey you got them already bro?that's cool.me and your brother's doing a transaction right now too
laugh.gif

yup. he's goin nuts over my pair hahaha. i'll be waitin on the navys. not feelin the gold on the chinas hehe
grin.gif

Wore my MTAGs for the first time yesterday. Mad comfy. The max bag takes a wee while to kick in but when it does its all good.

Chinas next for me and i havent seen a bad colourway of this yet. Still hoping the all whites release though

Originally Posted by jethro

Does this Fit True to Size? I Wear 11.5 on Kobe IVs, 12 on Soldier 3s?
wait, you wear a half size smaller on your kobe iv's?!?!? man.....i thought it felt real tight on my feet, i had to go half size up on thekobe ivs'...that's weird.

i always get true to size in all the shoes i get..

but i shoulve went a half sz up on the kobe iv, shoes fit tight like a glove.

i think ppl's feet has 3 types as u can easily find out tht when u purchase a suit shoes...
narrow, medium n wide.

ppl usually feel most of the shoes true to sz, i believe they r medium...
but some shoes made out pretty narrow in there, just like the kobe IVs, they r consider between narrow and medium i believe~
so many ppl went half sz up...
n the lebron VIIs as wht i heard, i think they r just true to sz, medium in there~ so ppl who wears true to sz most of the time, they shud just get true to sz~but if ppl think they had wide feet, maybe need to go half sz up or just go try it on yrself...

just my opinions...

by the way... does anybody wud think the GR wht/blk/red will get any lower than 140 shipped on webs?
hmm... thinking if i shud pull the trigger...

Back
Top Bottom