OFFICIAL: NIKE AIR MAX LEBRON VII THREAD**FIRST PIC*****

I thought it was stated he would NOT switch to the soldier this year and just wear a retooled version of the 7.

the soldier 4 sounds like a no go for me.

Originally Posted by lalo1333

the comfort level of the shoe is off the charts, one of the most comfortable i have ever tried and very light for its size. i would say true to size, but i have a wide foot, so take that into consideration. i'm not going to use these for hoops, but for casual use, you cannot go wrong. the air bubble is pretty large(no ayo), but i do not know how that would affect the responsiveness during play. ankle cushioning is minimal, but my ankle sits very comfortably. my pair had 0 flaws and the materials seem to be of good quality. i wish nike and jb would put this much attention into their retros, but i'll keep dreamin. i may consider doubling up if i get a good price. i cant wait for the navy and black/volt colorways.
Would u say that they r more comfortable than the VI's?

Originally Posted by DrewDioxin

I thought it was stated he would NOT switch to the soldier this year and just wear a retooled version of the 7.

the soldier 4 sounds like a no go for me.
You are correct sir.

Originally Posted by maxtempo96

Originally Posted by andfattoo

What are the red Carpets?

^those up there my man.i know the name is a little misleading cause people would automatically assume it'll be a red based cw.they were given that name becuase the shoe is based on lebron's red carpet luxurious lifestyle.eh..
They got coined the "Red Carpets" because they are the pair he will wear at the worldwide premierof MTAG.

Correct me for anyon who's seen it in person but the Asia VII has a Dull Gold not Shiny Gold i.e. The Amare All Star AM 360s...

damn it, i was hoping it was goin 2 release in footlocker. and the HOH in MD dont open til next month

Man I think Im gonna try and get a pair of those Chinas...

I actually like the 1st GR blk/red/white colorway more, but Im still a fan of the Chinas.

Originally Posted by d e beatup

^those up there my man.i know the name is a little misleading cause people would automatically assume it'll be a red based cw.they were given that name becuase the shoe is based on lebron's red carpet luxurious lifestyle.eh..
They got coined the "Red Carpets" because they are the pair he will wear at the worldwide premier of MTAG.
O RLY?

http://www.kixandthecity.com/nike-air-max-lebron-vii-red-carpet/

off KATC-"After releasing the initial [Black/White/Red Nike Air Max LeBron VII], Nike has several more retail colorways planned including, the Red CarpetNike Air Max LeBron VII. The Red Carpet Nike Air Max LeBron VII is inspired by LeBron's red carpet lifestyle and featuresa colorway and materials that reflect that part of his life. Instead of the Nike Flywire that will be featured in many of the Air Max LeBron VIIcolorways, the Red Carpet Nike Air Max LeBron VII features a Black woven upper with embroidered Blue Swoosh. The patent leather that will be features on manyof the colorways is replaced with White textured leather. The upper sits on a Blue Visible Air Unit and outsole. The package is completed with subtle Redaccents.

yep,uh huh

Cant wait to get my China lebron Vll
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by bballkid11

Got my VII "breds" in today!!! LOVE EM!!!! The best lookin,feeling, and comfy shoe out there.... Putting on with some jeans and lebron hoodie tommorow...cant wait!!!

Chinas up next!!!....
If they feel like or better than the 1/2 cents, ima go nuts because thats by far the best feeling shoe i have felt for a while.

They got coined the "Red Carpets" because they are the pair he will wear at the worldwide premier of MTAG.
O RLY?

off KATC-"After releasing the initial [Black/White/Red Nike Air Max LeBron VII], Nike has several more retail colorways planned including, the Red Carpet Nike Air Max LeBron VII. The Red Carpet Nike Air Max LeBron VII is inspired by LeBron's red carpet lifestyle and features a colorway and materials that reflect that part of his life. Instead of the Nike Flywire that will be featured in many of the Air Max LeBron VII colorways, the Red Carpet Nike Air Max LeBron VII features a Black woven upper with embroidered Blue Swoosh. The patent leather that will be features on many of the colorways is replaced with White textured leather. The upper sits on a Blue Visible Air Unit and outsole. The package is completed with subtle Red accents.

yep,uh huh
I'll take the words of the man who oversees Nike Basketball for North America over an internet blog, butto each his own. Also, RD on the White/Black/Red is pushed back to Thurs, 10/29. Original RD threw me off since Bron's shoes almost always drop on aThursday.

sure,sure man.
wink.gif

it's a gametime decision for me on the chinas.i'll definitely have to see them up close first.

O RLY?

off KATC-"After releasing the initial [Black/White/Red Nike Air Max LeBron VII], Nike has several more retail colorways planned including, the Red Carpet Nike Air Max LeBron VII. The Red Carpet Nike Air Max LeBron VII is inspired by LeBron's red carpet lifestyle and features a colorway and materials that reflect that part of his life. Instead of the Nike Flywire that will be featured in many of the Air Max LeBron VII colorways, the Red Carpet Nike Air Max LeBron VII features a Black woven upper with embroidered Blue Swoosh. The patent leather that will be features on many of the colorways is replaced with White textured leather. The upper sits on a Blue Visible Air Unit and outsole. The package is completed with subtle Red accents.

yep,uh huh
I'll take the words of the man who oversees Nike Basketball for North America over an internet blog, but to each his own. Also, RD on the White/Black/Red is pushed back to Thurs, 10/29. Original RD threw me off since Bron's shoes almost always drop on a Thursday.
WOAH!!!!! WOAH WOAH!!!!....Say it aint so!!!!

Back
Top Bottom