OFFICIAL: NIKE AIR MAX LEBRON VII & PS (Post Season) CONGRATS TO LBJ AS 2010 MVP! AM7, PS, Low MVP!

What's your point?

Lebron VIII is supposed to release October 1, one weekend until then or they could release the week after that.

If Nike made them, which it seems like they did, then they will sell them, we just have to wait and see who gets them.

What's your point?

Lebron VIII is supposed to release October 26

If Nike made them, which it seems like they did, then they will sell them, we just have to wait and see who gets them.

thread is slowwwwllyyy dying mad i missed my chances with citysole.. don't seem like these are dropping after all
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif

and one more
mad.gif
for not dropping these

nike-air-max-lebron-7-pe-cavfanatic-crimson-1-02.jpg

hmmm theres nooo way these are only dropping at citysole,, dont loose hope yet,, i never heard of such of thing, these gotta drop in some other stores

Exactly, why would they release in one store in the Philippines and one online store, and it wasn't even for retail at the online store, these retail for $160, if I'm not mistaken.

Let's keep hope up.

Originally Posted by jca998

Exactly, why would they release in one store in the Philippines and one online store, and it wasn't even for retail at the online store, these retail for $160, if I'm not mistaken.

Let's keep hope up.

i wanna feel like this.. but ahhhh lol

28iysz8.jpg

these came in today. they are fiyah. quality is on point. got to cop a 2nd pair at retail. thats crazy about citysole, 399.99. they must be
pimp.gif
some good shiit.

Whoever bought that pair is a moron.

Plenty of pairs selling for a lot less.

These are being hyped up to much and I'm beginning to loose my patience with them altogether.

These are being hyped up to much and I'm beginning to loose my patience with them altogether.

I just don't think I'm going to be able to find a pair for retail like they had on citysole. Other online stores may get them but I doubt they'd be for that price. I could see pys getting them but jacking up the price or something

Originally Posted by jca998

roll.gif

Im getting the feeling that MVP's will never release as a GR.  HOH in Roosevelt field has no info on this shoe.  Neither did any of the mom and pops that i go to in Queens.

Thanks for the 2 pairs CS.  I'm not sure if i would have paid 400 each but I understand the upcharge when the hypebeasts drive the suppliers to raise their price

nike REALLY messed up the releases of the 7. i'm sure they will try to make it up on the 8...but sorry...the 7 sh!ts all over the 8. thanks, nike, for not dropping both HWC's, cavfanatics, svsm aways, and the kentucky's. you're a bunch of morons.

oh, and one more thing.  you drop kobe 5 "think pinks" but don't drop the black/pink 7...you drop the horrendous soldier 4!  are you KIDDING me?!?!   

Originally Posted by spoonmanofthehour

nike REALLY messed up the releases of the 7. i'm sure they will try to make it up on the 8...but sorry...the 7 sh!ts all over the 8. thanks, nike, for not dropping both HWC's, cavfanatics, svsm aways, and the kentucky's. you're a bunch of morons.

oh, and one more thing.  you drop kobe 5 "think pinks" but don't drop the black/pink 7...you drop the horrendous soldier 4!  are you KIDDING me?!?!   

pimp.gif
 .... i agree with you 100%

jca998 u should do some research before u start calling people stuff. No one bought that 10.5 citysole took it off their website and put it up on eBay. Back to the thread my MVPs were just delivered can't wait to get home.

Back
Top Bottom