OFFICIAL: NIKE AIR MAX LEBRON VII & PS (Post Season) CONGRATS TO LBJ AS 2010 MVP! AM7, PS, Low MVP!

^^^D, Look @this way, first- you're saving a whole lotta money. Do what you do w/ KD- right price point and an awesome player w/out the attitude. 2.- the regular joe blow off the street ain't gonna know the difference between the "blue suede" V."orange/white" CW of the HWC. The people who do know are dudes here on NT and the hard core Lebron enthusiast. Hey, that's cool if cats wanna pay a grip for those, but are they really any better than the CTK's or solar reds that Wale rocks on point?

A question to everyone here. How much are you guys willing to pay for some HWC Lebron 7 right now, seeing that they are hard to come by....
I would say $750 right now!!!

Gotti they go for about double that. It is what it is but I will never pay that much for any shoe

Originally Posted by bahunt8

Gotti they go for about double that. It is what it is but I will never pay that much for any shoe

they go for roughly 1k.

Idiots are payen 1500
sick.gif

I understand they go for more, but I'm talking about if they are presented to you right now, and you had to make a reasonable offer that wasn't an over kill.

HWC's & kentucky are better looking  than the CTK's and akron's IMO
it have nothing to do with being limited PE's

Many great CW's  did drop in bron 7's but all those unreleased cw's could of made them iconic shoe's

Originally Posted by Murkn3m

anyone know what's a reasonable price to pay for some DS CTK's???

retail plus shipping?

Its gona take more then a DS DMP for a pair of hwc 7s
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by xbiker47

retail plus shipping?

laugh.gif

In all cause I'm not trying to drop too much on them. So that's why I'm trying to see how much they go for.

Originally Posted by xbiker47

retail plus shipping?

laugh.gif

In all cause I'm not trying to drop too much on them. So that's why I'm trying to see how much they go for.
HWC Lately have been going for way over 900, wish they would come back to those older prices we were paying...

i wonder if Brons are gonna start retroing when the 9 sales tank. I'm talking AZG's through 3's.

HWC's and those Heroes pack!!!! Please release it nike!!! JUST DO IT 
mad.gif
!!!!.......
grin.gif
ohwell.gif

Back
Top Bottom