OFFICIAL: NIKE AIR MAX LEBRON VII & PS (Post Season) CONGRATS TO LBJ AS 2010 MVP! AM7, PS, Low MVP!

Xmas Samples...
nike-air-max-lebron-7-pe-big-apple-2-02.jpg

I've never gotten excited about PEs cuz I just assumed they are never made in kids' sizes
30t6p3b.gif

Or am I wrong? Where would I even look? Ebay does nothing for me, I'm a 6/6.5y
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by GatorBeltsNPattieMelts

I've never gotten excited about PEs cuz I just assumed they are never made in kids' sizes
30t6p3b.gif

nerd.gif

I think you are out of luck on those.  I personally have never seen a kid sized "pe" in a lebron or jordan.  if there is some, they have done a better job at hiding those
laugh.gif

I seriously have this as my wallpaper right now. Pic makes me smile... I can smile right?

nike-air-max-lebron-vii-7-hardwood-classics-2-570x606.jpg

I'd cut my toes off and try to fit a godamn sample size.

At least we got these right? (old pic)
3666657592_527662edbe.jpg

Closest thing I can get or have, unless I shell out that is.

Originally Posted by deionandmelo

Originally Posted by GatorBeltsNPattieMelts

30t6p3b.gif

nerd.gif

I think you are out of luck on those.  I personally have never seen a kid sized "pe" in a lebron or jordan.  if there is some, they have done a better job at hiding those
laugh.gif

frown.gif

wwooooommmmmm wooooooooooooooommmmmmmmmmmmmmm.  But yea, I can never really flex my "muscle" because I, myself don't even get hype over GRs when I see a collection.  I wish I could cop PEs and rock them, but alas--I CANNOT

those blue HWC 7's hurt everytime i see a picture of them. those are the ones i wanted the most. oh brother, opening old wounds.lol

DOn't know if this was ever posted, but just came across it on Sneakernews

"The Nike Air Max LeBron VII was a shoe that had just as many unreleased sample colorways as released versions. It truly stirred a love/hate notion inside the minds of sneakerheads, but for a shoe as outstanding as the Air Max LeBron VII, it more ‘love’ than ‘hate’. Well, the ‘hate’ is about the grow a bit more; check out this unreleased colorway of the Nike Air Max LeBron VII Low. Featuring a Aqua blue and purple upper like the Summit Lake Hornets, this unreleased version is just the latest in a series of look-but-don’t-touch colorways of the LeBron VII that’ll be forever buried in the vault, only to be enjoyed by the eyes (and by the select few who got their hands on a pair). Check out the extra shot after the jump and let us know if you think more LeBron VII Low-top colorways should have released. via Nike-LeBron."

Back
Top Bottom