OFFICIAL: NIKE AIR MAX LEBRON VII & PS (Post Season) CONGRATS TO LBJ AS 2010 MVP! AM7, PS, Low MVP!

What's a good price for the originals?

I really don't care about the colorway because for a dude like me at 6'1 205, flat feel and achy knees Lebrons are perfect for me to hoop in.

At this point in the shoe's lifecycle what ticket should I expect to pay for an 11.5 in any color of the Air Maxes?

Your looking at the range of $89.99-$129.99

bigger sizes sell for slightly more in some areas. Online stores are selling from $149.99-$219.99. (don't know why someone would pay that premium, but oh well)

Originally Posted by truestory1011

Your looking at the range of $89.99-$129.99

bigger sizes sell for slightly more in some areas. Online stores are selling from $149.99-$219.99. (don't know why someone would pay that premium, but oh well)
Good look, I found a pair of the originals and the white/red NFW for around 180 shipped.

^ Yessir. Quite the price drop. I was expecting it do drop to $99 then to $79, but hey...

And I don't believe the all white colorway is discounted.

So mad I didn't get a pair of the 1st CW because I thought they would be around a while. Now scouring Nikefind to get my size

Originally Posted by FLINTGREY

^ Yessir. Quite the price drop. I was expecting it do drop to $99 then to $79, but hey...

And I don't believe the all white colorway is discounted.
wow...thats interesting - and thanks for the headsup...

/calling NT chicago

Originally Posted by FLINTGREY

FYI, Lebron VII Low "Dunkman" colorway $79.97 at your nearest Niketown.
Flint do you know if NTNY will price match with NTChi or was it a nationwide markdown?
nerd.gif

Man I really wanted the MVP lebrons, and I'm really just giving up all hope! Would Nike really release them now with the 8th sig right around the corner? Still think these should have dropped late may, June at latest.

Originally Posted by thekckid

So mad I didn't get a pair of the 1st CW because I thought they would be around a while. Now scouring Nikefind to get my size
If you wear an 8-11 ShoeTrends has them for $120.

Back
Top Bottom