OFFICIAL: NIKE AIR MAX LEBRON VII & PS (Post Season) CONGRATS TO LBJ AS 2010 MVP! AM7, PS, Low MVP!

now that dust is beginning to settle, i can say honestly the "VII" was not without some bright moments: RC's, Akrons, Chinas prob my favorite 3

guess its only fitting that the Air Max LBJ VII concludes just as LBJ's nba season--- With both starting with so much promise and potential, both also ending in unexpected disappointment.  
im sure most would agree both LBJ + Cavs and VII did not live up to their full potential.  

With that said............

82f1889454b7c8583ccb4407eae82688-getty-90040777nb016_cavaliers_knicks_nb001_rockets_knicks.jpg

see you in *NEW YORK*
tongue.gif

Originally Posted by thapointguy

RC is growing on me after awhile.

the red carpet's are my favorite shoe in the whole lebron line, period. i advise you

to try and track down a pair, you'll love'em even more once they're in your hands

Nike really dropped the ball sorta like Lebron in the playoffs

Still waiting on the HWC, AJ XI influenced, Penny influenced, and others.

^Keep waiting buddy...

Anyway, The Red Carpets are SICK. I wished they didn't use that type of leather that they did for the white part that wraps around the shoe though...

Yeah the Red Carpets are amazing, not for everyone though because ive seen a few people where i live just overdoing em like trying to have a whole outfit that matches the colors of the shoes, thats just doing too much imo. Its kinda like wearing aquas and wearing a shirt and shorts to match the shoes
sick.gif
, I just like to keep it simple on the outfits

Originally Posted by OahuGrownHI

^Keep waiting buddy...

Anyway, The Red Carpets are SICK. I wished they didn't use that type of leather that they did for the white part that wraps around the shoe though...

?? wats wrong with the leather they used ?? wat would u have preferred, goatskin? lol

The Red Carpets are definitely my favorites of the VII line. They were my first purchase too.
I mean, look at the shoe, I've never seen a colorway executed so perfectly. (On a recent Nike release)

112h153.jpg

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by hotbutter

Originally Posted by OahuGrownHI

^Keep waiting buddy...

?? wats wrong with the leather they used ?? wat would u have preferred, goatskin? lol

I agree, on a lot of pairs they were creased right out of the box.

gettin those christ the king asap, i was sleepin far too long on those, i was waitin to see if the other colorways were droppin, but i waited in vain

got my 2nd pair of blk/wht/gold cw. I wanted those white/navy ones but never seen them in stores. Were those GR?

Back
Top Bottom