OFFICIAL: NIKE AIR MAX LEBRON VII & PS (Post Season) CONGRATS TO LBJ AS 2010 MVP! AM7, PS, Low MVP!

Those are amazing. If you really think about it.... When was the last time Nike gave us an all black shoe with a blueish gum sole bottom?
I like em.

I dont know if the lebron vii's flopped or anything but I haven't seen anyone really rockin Lebron VII's when I go out lol with the EXCEPTION of this one guy who works at this shoe store rocking the dunkmans. And when I do rock my lebron vii's (I only got the dunkmans and red carpets and thinking about getting the grey/orange) those things break necks.

Anyone know what's a good way to clean the bottom of the dunkman's? Is using water alright?

not a flop in my eyes. They just picked horrible color selections.

I mean why would you release the grey and orange pair when you can release the HWC colorway?

I just hope we get good color selections for the 8s.
None of that stupid China wht/gold colorway... Like are you f'n serious? Give us a red base colored shoe instead.

Originally Posted by swingshot

So is the PS done,

or are these going to release?

those are dumb ugly.......
roll.gif

jk

Originally Posted by gottig10

Originally Posted by Steve212

Nah, the LeBron PS VII didn't flop. LeBron/ The Cavs flopped.

its cool the lakers are gunna flop to the Celtics so its alright

No they won't bro. 
laugh.gif

The PS is still going strong.  They're doing really good in stores.

Originally Posted by never wear them

not a flop in my eyes. They just picked horrible color selections.

I mean why would you release the grey and orange pair when you can release the HWC colorway?

I just hope we get good color selections for the 8s.
None of that stupid China wht/gold colorway... Like are you f'n serious? Give us a red base colored shoe instead.
agreed. I hate the sigh of those china's 
sick.gif

edit my p.s.

Just copped the SLH P.S. Vii's on the champs 30% off summer kick off event.

Champs Sale 30% is still good for the next 2 days BTW.

I still need to grab those Nvy/Wht/Red P.S. Vii's, do they drop widweek or something???

I didnt see them @ champs this weekend or i would have grabbed 'em on the 30.

Originally Posted by gatorad3

I dont know if the lebron vii's flopped or anything but I haven't seen anyone really rockin Lebron VII's when I go out lol with the EXCEPTION of this one guy who works at this shoe store rocking the dunkmans. And when I do rock my lebron vii's (I only got the dunkmans and red carpets and thinking about getting the grey/orange) those things break necks.

Anyone know what's a good way to clean the bottom of the dunkman's? Is using water alright?

For a $160 shoe, the way the economy is, i think they did at least decent. Once you start wearing the Dunkmans, they're probably going to start to discolor and water, basic cleaning solution will only do so much to stop that. If you want to keep em as close to new looking as possible, you may have to Sea Glow them every few wears.

Originally Posted by kopNkicks

I still need to grab those Nvy/Wht/Red P.S. Vii's, do they drop widweek or something???

Got the same pair yesterday with the F+F 30 off.. My friend there told me the White/Navy release Friday or Saturday.

Hey would anyone know the SKU number for the All Star at Footlocker? I looked in the SKU thread & couldn't find it.

Originally Posted by iLLGT2

Originally Posted by kopNkicks

Got the same pair yesterday with the F+F 30 off.. My friend there told me the White/Navy release Friday or Saturday.

No doubt ILL GT2....thanks for the RD INFO....I've seen pre-orders online @ major retailers (EASTBAY) with a 5-28-10 shipdate, but....
I've had prob with my stuff being on backorder and my order getting cancelled online too many times already with eastbay..NO BUENO

Originally Posted by andfattoo

hey, fresh........ how do you like the PS compared to the AM?

whats good bro, hmmm thats a great question, i tried on the bron 7's p.s.  yesterday with the air max version, they both felt like my feet were on pillows

amazingly like jason petrie said in the video, they used a zoom air bag, thats about the same size of max air. which was tru. 

but i think like like the feel of air max more, i think it fits my game more, im a guard that slashes and stops on the dyme, but at the same time, im constantly jumping,

i need the impact of air max under my feet, for that protection.

Back
Top Bottom