OFFICIAL: NIKE AIR MAX LEBRON VII & PS (Post Season) CONGRATS TO LBJ AS 2010 MVP! AM7, PS, Low MVP!

Originally Posted by GottaBdaShoes

Originally Posted by spoonmanofthehour

Originally Posted by GottaBdaShoes

I never said I wouldn't buy them. When did I say that?
laugh.gif
I just think that there are other colorways that look better. Just my opinion. People are never satisfied. As if nike owes you anything. Don't get all butt hurt because your view isn't recognized as you see it.
haha, that's what i thought.  2+ pairs for you.  yep, you're right.  lebron fans aren't satisfied.  kobe fans get every colorway known to man.  we should get the same treatment.  period.
wink.gif
That's what you thought?
laugh.gif
ok, bud.

Anyway, I don't see the point in Bi#@$@#g over an unreleased shoe like some you do. It's like 3yr olds throwing a tantrum until they get what they want from mommy.  It's not that serious. Just wait.

ight bro, i think your taking our demand a lil too serious.
last time i check this is a forum and people can state opinons, demands and etc as long as it stays within the guidlines.

and what do you mean you dont see the point. Jason petri was a Niketalker and people from Nike do lurk this and the other site.

if they see its enough demand on em, they might release em.. thats the point bro.

if lebron does win MVP, nike will probably screw us by giving us an MVP colorway of the PS's instead of the air max lebron vii.

bought my size have fsr but limited so hurry if you can come down thanks and a few sizes of akron thanks.

Again for the 5 millionth time... Nike please release both HWCs!  Ty killing it once again, I like how dude actually rocks his heat, dudes in the crib will be breaking there necks tonight checking them joints out at the game...lol...
pimp.gif

WTB LEBRON SAMPLES AND PEs size 12 and 12.5 NEW OR USED   ANY DUNKMANS 2s, 3s, 4s  size 11.5 -13 ANY CONDITION
WTB  Trainer 1s size 12 thru 13 Manny Pacs first colorway, Ladanian PEs, Jimmy Rollins PE, Trainer 1 Oregon PEs
WTB Nike Maestro red all star colorway any size 11.5 thru 13 any condition besides beat.

Originally Posted by SHAIKHNBAKE10

if lebron does win MVP, nike will probably screw us by giving us an MVP colorway of the PS's instead of the air max lebron vii.

True. Consider the AM 7s done for.

Originally Posted by Mister Friendly

Originally Posted by l Knicks Fresh Knick l

GottaBdaShoes wrote:
Damn, some of you need to quit complaining already. All I see is a bunch of whining in here. Whatever happened to talking about the shoes? HWC's aren't even all that. People just want them because they haven't been released. Just be patient and I'm sure they'll turn up as wanted.

eek.gif
, HWC aren't all that? wow thats a first. 

Yes they are all that. Its utterly ridiculous that they haven't released this shoe. He wore this shoe 12 times!!!!!
eek.gif
........To put that in perspective the only shoes he's worn more or close to that is the first GR, White/Reds and the Navys.

Foreal... Some idiots love to complain about complaining.... Last time I checked this was a forum..... Complaining is one of the main elements of threads.... Ijapino can't consider this battering. Lol.

I believe so Drew, and folks don't forget, you're not allowed to complain on here!
Might irritate a new head on these boards!

/sarcasm

I gotta agree w/ those who say to stop the bickering, Yes i know fellas its a travesty that Nike is playin by not releasing ALOT of great colorways but gotta move on now many have said theyre not planning on releasing them so there u have it, Move on.

Jade your not alone, IMO the cws on this shoes left a lot to be desired and have anything done with them. Hell I never did get a nubuck or suede toebox . Nike really left a lot to be desired and could have really blown my mind. I think the played fairly conservative with this design. And the only Cw's I don't own that I like were the and sample and the deions. So don't feel that not liking the hwc is blasphemous, I can't rock em Cuz they aren't Carolina blue LOL. No Tim tebow for me.

I dont get it....if you arent allowed to state your opnions, whats the point of having this thread?

So we can post alot of these.......
pimp.gif
sick.gif
smokin.gif
 or some animated gif? 

Lets face it, basically the cycle works like this...a shoe is released,people buy it and post pictures of it for about a week and then people stop talking about the shoe.Shoe cycle is done.

People say back to the shoes, Well right now we're in the middle of a month long gap between releases of Lebrons. So what  the #$% are we supposed to talk about?
laugh.gif

Did anyone else's footlockers receive the CTK's? I walked into my footlocker today and was shocked to see them. They let me use the $30 off $100 coupon on them as well. These are my first Lebron VII's. Couldnt pass for $130

Originally Posted by Ferrari6888

Did anyone else's footlockers receive the CTK's? I walked into my footlocker today and was shocked to see them. They let me use the $30 off $100 coupon on them as well. These are my first Lebron VII's. Couldnt pass for $130

Wow nice find... no footlockers in the midwest besides hoh that I know of have got the ctks. 

WTB LEBRON SAMPLES AND PEs size 12 and 12.5 NEW OR USED   ANY DUNKMANS 2s, 3s, 4s  size 11.5 -13 ANY CONDITION
WTB  Trainer 1s size 12 thru 13 Manny Pacs first colorway, Ladanian PEs, Jimmy Rollins PE, Trainer 1 Oregon PEs
WTB Nike Maestro red all star colorway any size 11.5 thru 13 any condition besides beat.

Originally Posted by Earl the Pearl

Originally Posted by Ferrari6888

Wow nice find... no footlockers in the midwest besides hoh that I know of have got the ctks. 
I regret not picking up another pair. Maybe Ill have to make another hour trip down there to pick up more...

Back
Top Bottom