OFFICIAL: NIKE AIR MAX LEBRON VII & PS (Post Season) CONGRATS TO LBJ AS 2010 MVP! AM7, PS, Low MVP!

Back to the shoes... The CavFanatics are beautiful. I don't know whether to hate Nike for holding back on all of these colorways, or to be happy that I don't have to drain my piggy bank.

since nike has no plans on releasing any of the colorways we all want, what do i have to do to get my hands on the samples. if i had my choice i would go with the xi inspired vii but any of the others would be fine to. how do people get sample connects.

10p11f8.jpg

2s1voxx.jpg

ehj6fq.jpg

To nikeairon, I heard hoh wayne is getting a restock of the ctks on Tuesday but they had some now. Don't know what sizes though

Originally Posted by dmxgod

Back to the shoes people..
Yes please

I would do some crazy things for those Cavfanatics.  Its kinda odd that Nike wouldn't release a CW thats dedicated to the fans
ohwell.gif

Originally Posted by KMNewark

To nikeairon, I heard hoh wayne is getting a restock of the ctks on Tuesday but they had some now. Don't know what sizes though
who is that and how can i contact them?

THIS IS YOUR FRIENDLY DAILY REMINDER..... TO KEEP IT ABOUT THE SHOES!

116on0o.jpg
1z68b5.jpg

dq66wm.jpg
2rcsc5t.jpg

mad.gif
Come on Nike! just Quickstrike these and the HWC!

gold air max would be nice but i'm not picky! These are so cold

i just won a pair of ctk's size 11 for 200 shipped of ebay. after my 8% cashback from bing i will have only payed 184 shipped. i still cant believe i walked into hoh 3 days after the ctk's released and passed up my size that was still there. im just glad i was able to get a pair now for closs to retail. the air max lebron vii is my favorite shoe right now. i mean when nov-feb 2010-2011 rolls around i will be right back on the j train(cool grey xi, flint xiii, cmt iii, etc.) but right now im trying to cop all the lebron vii's i like. i check this tread about 15 times a day hoping for a confirmed rd for the hwc, svsm, cavfanatic, kentucky, or heroes pack colorway.

Them Lebron 7's are one of the most hardest shoes for the 09-10.... I got mine, How about you.....

fanatics are straight, the pics are nice, but im patiently waiting to see what exclusive cw is gonna drop.

Anybody have any faith that Nike will listen to us and drop any of the colorways we've been wanting?  More pics I see of all these colorways I just feel it would be a shame not to release them...  pics of cavfanatics are
smokin.gif
smokin.gif
smokin.gif

WTB  Trainer 1s size 12 thru 13 Manny Pacs first colorway, Ladanian PEs, Jimmy Rollins PE, Trainer 1 Oregon PEs
WTB LEBRON SAMPLES AND PEs size 12 and 12.5 NEW OR USED
WTB Nike Maestro red all star colorway any size 11.5 thru 13 any condition besides beat.

Originally Posted by riddla713

i just won a pair of ctk's size 11 for 200 shipped of ebay. after my 8% cashback from bing i will have only payed 184 shipped. i still cant believe i walked into hoh 3 days after the ctk's released and passed up my size that was still there. im just glad i was able to get a pair now for closs to retail. the air max lebron vii is my favorite shoe right now. i mean when nov-feb 2010-2011 rolls around i will be right back on the j train(cool grey xi, flint xiii, cmt iii, etc.) but right now im trying to cop all the lebron vii's i like. i check this tread about 15 times a day hoping for a confirmed rd for the hwc, svsm, cavfanatic, kentucky, or heroes pack colorway.
I will save you some time about checking here 15x a day , NONE OF THOSE ARE RELEASING.

^^such a great colorway for a beautiful shoe
i finally got my first pair in, the ASGs...
and these are making me want more
my Dunkmans are supposed to come in
I wish I didn't sleep on the Red Carpets or CTKs
9.5 seems to be nonexistent in any colorway other than GRs and Dunkmans

^ Same here, I just got the ASGs
now I'm wanting the Red Carpets and Akrons and I would like the CTKs

But I trying to wait on some info on the Cavfanatics and VII/11 bc those would be copped first over anything else

Back
Top Bottom