Official Nike Air Max '91 BW Thread

its about time to let the Marina Jade party to begin !!!
tongue.gif

smokin.gif
#ClassicAirMaxVibes

Have you heard anything about drop dates? I been looking all over and no one knows [emoji]128528[/emoji]
i dont have a anwser for it either, i think they will come in august so that the high school kids can buy them for the new school year that is starting in september but that is just a unconfirmed assumption from me so dont count on that what i just wrote
tired.gif
but it wouldnt amaze me if Nike are gonna release them at the Fall/Winter season, so that you need to wait till march or april 2K17 before you can wear them because of the crappy weather
mean.gif

Last edited:
Are these an OG colorway? If not then, they could have threw some more color on these, like gold and red. Thus making it an un-official 'olympic' retro+ colorway with the right colorblocking.

But what do I know :lol:

Must be the fifth time us11 have posted them. Just release them already

lol its called marketing what Nike now is doing, they will let the peeps crave for them like if its crystal meth :lol:
tumblr_lvnzjhX3Y81qc4cp9o1_250.gif

Last edited:
Are these an OG colorway? If not then, they could have threw some more color on these, like gold and red. Thus making it an un-official 'olympic' retro+ colorway with the right colorblocking.

But what do I know
laugh.gif

tumblr_lvnzjhX3Y81qc4cp9o1_250.gif
^^^^ LMAOOO @ that GIF
roll.gif
laugh.gif
roll.gif

and that cw above is a non OG cw

Last edited:
used to love nike Japanese bibles..

that "red persian" pair on da upper right might've dropped again & i slept.
Nr 12 got retroed back in 2009 as a EU exclusive, was pretty easy to pick them up here in the netherlands with discount, a friend of mine had those

^^Damn Nike!  And damn you @AIRMAXDISCIPLE  for always coming with that AM news feed, alerting me to yet another sneaker I DON'T need, but will very likely wind up coppin'.  
mean.gif
tired.gif
  #pusherman  
laugh.gif

Sneaker game in general got me like...  

Last edited:

^^Damn Nike!  And damn you @AIRMAXDISCIPLE  for always coming with that AM news feed, alerting me to yet another sneaker I DON'T need, but will very likely wind up coppin'.  
mean.gif
tired.gif
  #pusherman  
laugh.gif

Sneaker game in general got me like...
lol none of us here in this thread need any new sneakers, we are only buying them

because its part of our addictive, expensive and never ending hobby         
roll.gif

Last edited:
^truth lol. my wife is pissed. These today and tmrw spiridons & 87's CX....

money comes and goes but certain shoes only come around every 5-10yrs is my logic

^truth lol. my wife is pissed. These today and tmrw spiridons & 87's CX....

money comes and goes but certain shoes only come around every 5-10yrs is my logic
the problem with you is that you wear a sz 13, otherwise you can wait till these to go on sale and cop them with discount

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom