Official: NIKE AIR MAX+ 2012 - Summer 2012 (CounterKicks.com)

I only cop one of the newest Air Max each year and usually it's the Livestong colorway. I'm looking forward to seeing that colorway.

The upper does look a little weird though . . . they better perform well!

I only cop one of the newest Air Max each year and usually it's the Livestong colorway. I'm looking forward to seeing that colorway.

The upper does look a little weird though . . . they better perform well!

Not digging those colorways, but I really like this shoe. It looks much better IRL. Can't wait for the grey/purples.

Not digging those colorways, but I really like this shoe. It looks much better IRL. Can't wait for the grey/purples.

Originally Posted by jeffgdula

Somewhat agree.

I like this shoe much more than most of the guys in here. Will wait for a CW that I like...

Originally Posted by jeffgdula

Somewhat agree.

I like this shoe much more than most of the guys in here. Will wait for a CW that I like...

09>11>10>12

2012's last for overall ugly look, and lack of originality looking like a Free Run/AM fusion more than a new shoe.

09>11>10>12

2012's last for overall ugly look, and lack of originality looking like a Free Run/AM fusion more than a new shoe.

Hope this CW is legit:

TDDTm.jpg

When I first saw the 2011s, I thought they were hideous however I had a feeling they would grow on me. As for these, no.

When I first saw the 2011s, I thought they were hideous however I had a feeling they would grow on me. As for these, no.

I love these 2012s and really hope they make that volt CW. These will look better in person IMO.

I love these 2012s and really hope they make that volt CW. These will look better in person IMO.

These are the best ones so far.

nike-air-max-2012-black-new-green-white-black-summer-2012-counterkicks.com_.jpg

nike-air-max-2012-wolf-grey-black-white-spring-2012-counterkicks.com_.jpg

and 3rd runner up
nike-air-max-2012-white-blue-spark-black-spring-2012-counterkicks.com_.jpg

The volt pair up there is aaaiight... And I'm a sucker for volt based shoes.

Back
Top Bottom