OFFICIAL NIKE AIR MAG THREAD!

Status
Not open for further replies.
^ Nike is announcing something Nike+ related... they sent an email to everyone who bought the Mags with a video clip.

^ Nike is announcing something Nike+ related... they sent an email to everyone who bought the Mags with a video clip.

Originally Posted by Hartattack52

Those knockoffs are pretty sweet. I still wouldn't buy knockoffs though.
I agree but I had to buy these ones....just once.
wink.gif

I emailed Nike to say that they needed to add the mechanical strap noises to the 2015 Mags and they replied saying that they will pass on the info to Tinker for the 'potential' Power Lace release. That along with the fact that Bob Gale confirmed 'Nike wanted to do this in tiers' confirms solidly that there will definitely be the 2015 release we were all hoping for. :-D.

I just hope that Nike sees sense and do a public release this time. Sod $5-6million for Parkinsons, that's a piddly amount compared to how many tens of millions they could raise with a public release, AND just as importantly not let both Nike and BTTF fans dreams be crushed again. I think the only other method they will consider is releasing 2015 pairs, but hopefully they don't go down that route again. If they do, replicas will be along to eat up that humongous market.

I emailed Nike to say that they needed to add the mechanical strap noises to the 2015 Mags and they replied saying that they will pass on the info to Tinker for the 'potential' Power Lace release. That along with the fact that Bob Gale confirmed 'Nike wanted to do this in tiers' confirms solidly that there will definitely be the 2015 release we were all hoping for. :-D.

I just hope that Nike sees sense and do a public release this time. Sod $5-6million for Parkinsons, that's a piddly amount compared to how many tens of millions they could raise with a public release, AND just as importantly not let both Nike and BTTF fans dreams be crushed again. I think the only other method they will consider is releasing 2015 pairs, but hopefully they don't go down that route again. If they do, replicas will be along to eat up that humongous market.

Originally Posted by Sneaky

Originally Posted by KobeFan21

Did anyone watch pawn stars some guy tired selling his nike mag for $10k but they only offer $1,500 they guy selling them didn't sell.

laugh.gif
Crooks

most of tv is for entertainment in other words that show is fake..if u watched dude who had the shoes didnt know anything about them and rick asked him a question then kinda answered it himself by saying "so ur saying the money went to charity " when he never said that
roll.gif

Originally Posted by Sneaky

Originally Posted by KobeFan21

Did anyone watch pawn stars some guy tired selling his nike mag for $10k but they only offer $1,500 they guy selling them didn't sell.

laugh.gif
Crooks

most of tv is for entertainment in other words that show is fake..if u watched dude who had the shoes didnt know anything about them and rick asked him a question then kinda answered it himself by saying "so ur saying the money went to charity " when he never said that
roll.gif

Originally Posted by Dc30

MyTran80 and everyone else...I also got that email from Nike and the "power up your Mags to green" msg. It was a pretty lame 0:14 but I now OFFICIALLY excited for January 19th...any speculation fellow NTers/Mag owners??? 
Let the countdown begin!!  
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Here's some I made earlier..Sheet of cuttable EL, few 9v batteries, some inverters, 3mm LEDS, some wires, and the most important part of all......a lot of patience. Easy! ;-)

Here's some I made earlier..Sheet of cuttable EL, few 9v batteries, some inverters, 3mm LEDS, some wires, and the most important part of all......a lot of patience. Easy! ;-)

Originally Posted by DaytonaHardBody69

Quick question..Has anyone claimed these when filing your taxes (as they were for charity)??? If so, is there any return???

To adiquately answer your question, these CAN be claimed for a tax return. Although I haven't gotten an exact number from my accountant (I just filed yesterday), he did say that I was geting a sizable return from my two pairs. Can't wait...

Originally Posted by DaytonaHardBody69

Quick question..Has anyone claimed these when filing your taxes (as they were for charity)??? If so, is there any return???

To adiquately answer your question, these CAN be claimed for a tax return. Although I haven't gotten an exact number from my accountant (I just filed yesterday), he did say that I was geting a sizable return from my two pairs. Can't wait...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom