OFFICIAL NIKE AIR MAG THREAD!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Anyone having issues registering? I'm trying to put in my birthdate but it gives me an error for some reason...

Originally Posted by Dc30

But I did register my pair and the message I received said that I will be hearing from Nike again as 2015 approaches 
pimp.gif

nerd.gif

Not sure if Im jelly or shaking my head at dudes that spent $12g+ on kicks..... I guess if you got it (not sure even if I had it I could do that lol)

Also, WHY would anyone pay resellers prices on the bay or Flight or even PYS when they could have just bid on them???? Im missing what the advantage would be???

Not sure if Im jelly or shaking my head at dudes that spent $12g+ on kicks..... I guess if you got it (not sure even if I had it I could do that lol)

Also, WHY would anyone pay resellers prices on the bay or Flight or even PYS when they could have just bid on them???? Im missing what the advantage would be???

Originally Posted by Ayipapi

If your money wasn't right at the time of the auctions it's your second chance..the auction prices are the lowest prices that shoe may ever see.

Originally Posted by Ayipapi

If your money wasn't right at the time of the auctions it's your second chance..the auction prices are the lowest prices that shoe may ever see.

Originally Posted by pr0phecy718

Originally Posted by DJ Proto J

But I did register my pair and the message I received said that I will be hearing from Nike again as 2015 approaches 
pimp.gif

nerd.gif

laugh.gif
 can you tell us what the message said exactly?
I think the message read something like this..."Congratulations for purchasing/owning a pair of 2011 Nike Mags. You are one of a community of 1510 owners and you have pair 0130. You will be hearing from us/Nike as 2015 approaches"
That's not word for word, and I didn't get a confirmation email that I registered them, cuz at that point it takes you to the "exclusive Facebook" post page and that's it. Hope that means what we all hope it means!

pimp.gif

nerd.gif

laugh.gif
I think the message read something like this..."Congratulations for purchasing/owning a pair of 2011 Nike Mags. You are one of a community of 1510 owners and you have pair 0130. You will be hearing from us/Nike as 2015 approaches"
That's not word for word, and I didn't get a confirmation email that I registered them, cuz at that point it takes you to the "exclusive Facebook" post page and that's it. Hope that means what we all hope it means!

Originally Posted by RL Treyce

Ayipapi wrote:

Still doesnt make sense...if your money wasnt right last week...what makes you think your money is gonna be right two weeks from now???? AND MORE money no less...

Real Talk, based on the price this sneaker was really only available to a select few....Unless Nike gave dudes a good 3 to 6 months prep time, it wasnt happening.....They dropped what a week, two weeks after they made the announcement....

Im just thinking that if you had the cash or the credit the auctions made the most sense....they dropped what 1500 pairs....there should have been plenty to go around if you were prepared to spend the cash...

Originally Posted by RL Treyce

Ayipapi wrote:

Still doesnt make sense...if your money wasnt right last week...what makes you think your money is gonna be right two weeks from now???? AND MORE money no less...

Real Talk, based on the price this sneaker was really only available to a select few....Unless Nike gave dudes a good 3 to 6 months prep time, it wasnt happening.....They dropped what a week, two weeks after they made the announcement....

Im just thinking that if you had the cash or the credit the auctions made the most sense....they dropped what 1500 pairs....there should have been plenty to go around if you were prepared to spend the cash...

nerd.gif

laugh.gif

you know you people have to gives us a heads up on NT if you receive exclusive info in advance
laugh.gif
nerd.gif

nerd.gif

laugh.gif

you know you people have to gives us a heads up on NT if you receive exclusive info in advance
laugh.gif
nerd.gif

You make a good point, and we are talking thousands of dollars are here and not hundreds as with a yeezy or south beach release..

Lets see if those pairs sell, I expected to see pairs resold, I wonder id people will be stuck with them or not.

You make a good point, and we are talking thousands of dollars are here and not hundreds as with a yeezy or south beach release..

Lets see if those pairs sell, I expected to see pairs resold, I wonder id people will be stuck with them or not.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom