OFFICIAL NIKE AIR MAG THREAD!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Never liked the movie.... never liked these ugly shoes but

Major props to the dudes on NT that were able to help out the foundation and cop a pair.
bfe15f69a6b6fa20a2956815c5e1a03ffcddf92.gif

Never liked the movie.... never liked these ugly shoes but

Major props to the dudes on NT that were able to help out the foundation and cop a pair.
bfe15f69a6b6fa20a2956815c5e1a03ffcddf92.gif

Originally Posted by DJ Proto J

i just don't think they can resist. power lacing and these go hand in hand.

sometime in my lifetime at least, i'm sure these will release again, in some shape or form, with power lacing.

if they can do it....because technically the ones from the movie didnt even have power lacing.

sometime in my lifetime at least, i'm sure these will release again, in some shape or form, with power lacing.

if they can do it....because technically the ones from the movie didnt even have power lacing.

I received positive feedback on my ebay account tonight I hope that means they will ship soon.

I received positive feedback on my ebay account tonight I hope that means they will ship soon.

Hmm, it may be a few more days... seems like they're going through and taking note of which pairs actually got paid. Yesterday's pairs still have another day left for the payment grace period, and they said that all pairs are going to ship at the same time.

Hmm, it may be a few more days... seems like they're going through and taking note of which pairs actually got paid. Yesterday's pairs still have another day left for the payment grace period, and they said that all pairs are going to ship at the same time.

Originally Posted by DownyBoy

wonder if nike will spring for overnight shipping. would be a nice gesture on their part.

I really hope so! It'll be a nice gesture from Nike if they do! But the auction says it'll be shipped around 29th-1st so who knows.

Originally Posted by DownyBoy

wonder if nike will spring for overnight shipping. would be a nice gesture on their part.

I really hope so! It'll be a nice gesture from Nike if they do! But the auction says it'll be shipped around 29th-1st so who knows.

Originally Posted by Cement Greyman

UGH. For some reason I never took this into account. If wifey happens to check in on my recent activity, I'm out on the street.
NOT A GOOD LOOK.

Originally Posted by Cement Greyman

UGH. For some reason I never took this into account. If wifey happens to check in on my recent activity, I'm out on the street.
NOT A GOOD LOOK.

Originally Posted by LeClutchJames

hhhmmm, so that battery pack and stuff i've seen attached to the OG shoes in pix was just to illuminate the shoes? the power lacing didn't actually work? if they did the power lacing in CGI or whatever, why didn't they just illuminate it with CGI too?

Originally Posted by monase

“Well, we can’t talk about it (the absence of power laces) too much because it’s really proprietary intellectual property. Our standard line is that this shoe had power laces in the year 2015. We’re working on it. Let’s just say that…Time is wasting for people who have Parkinson’s disease and for people who need help. So, we wanted to do this now and see what the future brings. No pun intended.

hhhmmm, so that battery pack and stuff i've seen attached to the OG shoes in pix was just to illuminate the shoes? the power lacing didn't actually work? if they did the power lacing in CGI or whatever, why didn't they just illuminate it with CGI too?

“Well, we can’t talk about it (the absence of power laces) too much because it’s really proprietary intellectual property. Our standard line is that this shoe had power laces in the year 2015. We’re working on it. Let’s just say that…Time is wasting for people who have Parkinson’s disease and for people who need help. So, we wanted to do this now and see what the future brings. No pun intended.

I'm surprised feedback isn't private in some form. You can check out just who won..

I'm seeing some collectable shops picking them up.. One guy got 10 feedbacks in a row for his pairs.

There is just a heck of a lot of duplicate buyers out there.. When you got that money to spend, YOU HAVE THAT MONEY TO SPEND. That's sad that it couldn't have translated into one $6,000 dollar pair. Instead two @ $3,000 a piece. That's a whole other statistical/data breakdown you guys can do

I'm surprised feedback isn't private in some form. You can check out just who won..

I'm seeing some collectable shops picking them up.. One guy got 10 feedbacks in a row for his pairs.

There is just a heck of a lot of duplicate buyers out there.. When you got that money to spend, YOU HAVE THAT MONEY TO SPEND. That's sad that it couldn't have translated into one $6,000 dollar pair. Instead two @ $3,000 a piece. That's a whole other statistical/data breakdown you guys can do

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom