OFFICIAL NIKE AIR MAG THREAD!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted by Jumpmanst

Hello:

Great data Mugen, thanks for posting. Just curious, did you tally prices by size for EVERY auction? I was thinking of doing that after all auctions are over to see complete data, but wanted to see if you have been at all. Great analysis too, I think a lot of people that are angry at the way the release went down claiming that more pairs = more money...I just don't see it that way at all. At the end of the day, it's for a great cause and I think a great way to get the shoes out there.

Regards:

Alex.
Thanks, it is a fun project and I'm kinda bummed to see it end tomorrow honestly...
laugh.gif

Yes, in excel I have a tab for each day which breaks down every auction by size, including number of bids.
I could get pretty granular with the data but only excel geeks would appreciate it.
wink.gif

Hey wanted to know if the Nike Mags fit true to size.

i think someone has posted this already but cant find it

Thanks for all the data Mugen, your charts and predictions helped me get a real good deal on my pair and the pair I got for my boy....

Thanks for all the data Mugen, your charts and predictions helped me get a real good deal on my pair and the pair I got for my boy....

Originally Posted by Jballer20

Nike stated these are true to size. And if you wear half size they told me to go the size up closest to yours.

Originally Posted by Jballer20

Nike stated these are true to size. And if you wear half size they told me to go the size up closest to yours.

^ how old are you? that might explain a lot...

and is it safe to say the average price people paid for these is around $3k for most sizes?

^ how old are you? that might explain a lot...

and is it safe to say the average price people paid for these is around $3k for most sizes?

Originally Posted by 160jordansdeep

i dont see what the big deal is with these stupid shoes

if grown men want a pair of shoes with lights buy these

http://www.lagear.com/category/16/la-lights/men

you can breakdance like michael j fox in them
says the guy who spent $500 on fake Ray Allen 13s
laugh.gif

theyre iconic and are a piece of history, you moron. not to mention they were made to help a great cause, not to fill a egotistical jerk's pocket (like Jordans are). on a side note, i wasnt aware that LA Gear still made sneakers, especially for men 

Originally Posted by 160jordansdeep

i dont see what the big deal is with these stupid shoes

if grown men want a pair of shoes with lights buy these

http://www.lagear.com/category/16/la-lights/men

you can breakdance like michael j fox in them
says the guy who spent $500 on fake Ray Allen 13s
laugh.gif

theyre iconic and are a piece of history, you moron. not to mention they were made to help a great cause, not to fill a egotistical jerk's pocket (like Jordans are). on a side note, i wasnt aware that LA Gear still made sneakers, especially for men 

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom