OFFICIAL Nike Air Force 1 High x Foamposite THREAD- VOL: are you disappointed??

There are more ways to mess this up than get it right...crossing my fingers for a dope sneaker.

I'm just hoping it's BP's 1/2 Cent's

even though the 1/2 cents are already dope, BP's was just SICK.

I'm guessing foam x Jordan as well.

Dude made a reference to old heads of the Foamposite.
Add that to the "felt" and I'm thinking it has to do with a new formula for the material.
Cuz Nike knows alot of people are disgusted with the hybrid/fusion; so maybe they're trying to satisfy both crowds with this one.
Hopefully if it is a new material, it's an upgrade, and not just a cheaper way to produce the sneakers.

This is not a guess but if its a Retro expect bgrade production. If a new mold, I.e. a premier of sorts, quality may be decent. We already seen foamxjordan 1s, they look like 1s that don't crease.

Originally Posted by HOOPSboy

What I DO NOT WANT:

transparent trash like those awful AF1s
indifferent.gif

Free technology x foam hybrid
eyes.gif

adding unnecessary straps
ohwell.gif

Shox
grin.gif

Putting someone else's name on there besides Penny
frown.gif

Actually, how about scrap the whole idea to begin with and just give us new, SIMPLE colorways.
wink.gif

Watch it be some chromed out Dada C-Dub looking hot garbage similar to those rare Hyperlfight samples...
sick.gif

But seriously, doing anything to a classic that has only recently gained popularity OUTSIDE of the east coast & late 90s heads =
ohwell.gif
co-sign.jpg

Its funny, My peoples at 21 mercer is calling this ducktales
eyes.gif

Is that the official 21 mercer twitter or something else?  hmmmmmm.........

it better be a new colorway and nothing more. no new materials or hybrids.. please and thanks
indifferent.gif

Originally Posted by Putting In Work

I'm prepared for the worst, but hoping for the best... who am I kidding this is Nike we're talking about... they care nothing about the legacy of a sneaker just making money.

Originally Posted by jawnyquest

it better be a new colorway and nothing more. no new materials or hybrids.. please and thanks
indifferent.gif
same here, but i think it's not going to be a new cw. It's going to be some hybrid @@$+!!*+.
frown.gif
. I just don't see them blastin Twitter with just a new cw

Its gotta be a new colorway because the twitter account now says:

Not giving it away but its not royals, cough drops, or pearls (You've seen those already) Stay tuned, more in a few days.

I just hope they dont bring Jordan into this it would be so stupid

maybe the end of foamposite retros?
didn't people say that foams were too expensive for nike to make? or something along those lines.
I highly doubt they'll stop retroing them with all the hype around every release now
smh.gif
but you never know with Nike

i would love to see a navy foam one with clear sole or navy translucent
or even a white foam one (Penny P.E)

nerd.gif

Got a question. Do you really think it will take 2 years for a new colorway. They said this was 2 years in the making. I just don't see a new cw

Originally Posted by jthagreat

All back (dont even matter the royal blue accent color) and ICE BOTTOMS!!!!!
you're welcome.

black orlando foam ones
eek.gif

white orlando foam ones
eek.gif

just when i said imma chill on these releases nike hit me with this. Im stayin glued to this thread.

Originally Posted by LaceLocka

Originally Posted by HOOPSboy

What I DO NOT WANT:

transparent trash like those awful AF1s
indifferent.gif

Free technology x foam hybrid
eyes.gif

adding unnecessary straps
ohwell.gif

Shox
grin.gif

Putting someone else's name on there besides Penny
frown.gif

Actually, how about scrap the whole idea to begin with and just give us new, SIMPLE colorways.
wink.gif

Watch it be some chromed out Dada C-Dub looking hot garbage similar to those rare Hyperlfight samples...
sick.gif

But seriously, doing anything to a classic that has only recently gained popularity OUTSIDE of the east coast & late 90s heads =
ohwell.gif
co-sign.jpg
word up. It's a damn shame what this recent foamposite hype has created
smh.gif

Originally Posted by ijapino

I have a feeling it's these...

foamposite-air-jodan-1.jpg
i doubt it.. These have already been seen months ago.. I hope this isnt the "big news"

i think i took that pic btw lol

Back
Top Bottom