OFFICIAL Nike Air Force 1 High x Foamposite THREAD- VOL: are you disappointed??

Can sum1 post pics of the black ones being worn? On the fence with em, thanks in advance

Originally Posted by j o 19

WAS THAT NAVY COLORWAY A PS...OR A REAL DEAL... I HAVE TO SEE EGGPLANTS IN PERSON..THEY DONT LOOK SO GOOD
PS

Up&Coming - you're right...the black upper would be a good look

^^^ THAT'S TRULY UPSETTING TO SAY THE LEAST 
tired.gif

Mayhem- navy suede/nubuck would work too but the black is a better look. That navy colorway is PERFECT with the navy midsole. I think it would sell better than all foam x af1 colorways
pimp.gif

sick PS
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Nike, i hope you're reading this.

nerd.gif

agreed...i was just looking at my homies black pair the other day while we was 
pimp.gif
and got to thinking that the black should have been navy just cause of the midsole. came home and opened up PS
laugh.gif

I hope they are reading AND making it happen
nerd.gif
tired.gif

Yall Dudes Be Goin Crazy For A Navy Colorway On Foam Material... Im All For It But Jus Not On This Shoe An The Price Theyre Askin For...
30t6p3b.gif
  The Silver Pair Still Is The Best.
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by UPandCOMING32

Mayhem- navy suede/nubuck would work too but the black is a better look. That navy colorway is PERFECT with the navy midsole. I think it would sell better than all foam x af1 colorways
pimp.gif

sick PS
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

nerd.gif
QFT

Originally Posted by amishpimp27

Originally Posted by UPandCOMING32

pimp.gif

sick PS
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

nerd.gif
QFT

Originally Posted by AirAnt23

YO! I love my pair... Joints is heavy though.

ju9sg7.jpg

pimp.gif

DF!!! 
I knew WE would like them 
wink.gif
 but whn I saw these THINGS....

devildog1776 wrote:
Mayhemgatz wrote:
i'm saying though....if they are going to continue this trend with these...can we get a navy foam force? navy suede upper preferably 
smokin.gif

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

LAWD!!! 
eek.gif

Ima fan of the silver ones but I wanna kno how they fit

Do they fit similar to regular Foamposites or Foamposite Max....I'm probably gonna end up just trying them in the store tho

Originally Posted by Rapido27

Originally Posted by kickaholic817

sad...all hyprids should be eliminated

You are an idiot.
i would disagree and call you the idiot, i would rather nike come up with new ideas instead of mixing old designs like they have been doing

@Ant I thought they would be heavy. Are like boot heavy or "Im a kid wearing my dads shoe" heavy?

FYI Kobe Purps are out on 02/17/11 AF1 Foamposite AS LA Varsity Purple/Varsity Purple-Black $185 415419-550

Originally Posted by DreSlay

@Ant I thought they would be heavy. Are like boot heavy or "Im a kid wearing my dads shoe" heavy?

heavy as hell. my acg boots feel lighter

Originally Posted by johnmckoolaid

Originally Posted by Rapido27

Originally Posted by kickaholic817

sad...all hyprids should be eliminated

You are an idiot.
i would disagree and call you the idiot, i would rather nike come up with new ideas instead of mixing old designs like they have been doing

Question, how many new nike's have you scooped compared to retroes you've scooped in the past 2 yrs?

YO! I had forgot about this thread... but yeah. They're heavy. I'd say like "wearing my dad's shoes". But I don't wear boots at all so it may've just felt different because of that.

The Kobe eggplant joints are ill! DF!!!

Back
Top Bottom