OFFICIAL NIKE AIR COMMAND FORCE PUMP & 180 PUMP RETRO THREAD (**NEW ACTUAL PIC ON PG 1)

In fact, the ones in the picture are not retro, but a new model based on the mid & the high versions (a mix between the Barkley's and the Robinson's)
I loved them back in the day! I wore the absolute hell out of them and I would really love if they came back out! My pair was so comfortable! I only had that one color

What Air Command Force lows would look like haha, I like ‘em. Air Force V low vibes.
IMG_6147.jpeg
Not even going to lie I’d cop these in a heartbeat

My luck has run out. First vintage pair of Nikes I bought that crumbled. These Nike Ultra Force (aka Air Force V takedown) fell apart during transit, but looked fully intact from the photos and seller said there was no signs of cracking or separation. Didn’t pay too much for ‘em so my expectations were bleak. Still sad tho, cause I would’ve loved to wear these 🥲
IMG_6820.jpeg

Those were toast in the early 2000s. That midsole material didn’t last but ten years if you’re lucky. Sorry for your loss. This happened to me on the navy patent leather pair of Ndestrukts too. Tossed em and they were worn once only by me.

Back
Top Bottom