OFFICIAL NIKE AIR COMMAND FORCE PUMP & 180 PUMP RETRO THREAD (**NEW ACTUAL PIC ON PG 1)

I think they were sent back, just the other day there was a full size run and I was able to add to cart. Today was going to pick up a pair and I was unable to add just as well, was able to get a pair of the crimson lyon blue for 84 shipped through Jimmy Jazz
by sent back you mean eastbay sent them back to nike? is that what "rtv'd" means?

Dang. Wow. I'd almost given up on Emeralds... saving up for the remastered OG AF1's... But this deal is hard to resist.

Possible warning-

I think my Lyon Blues and White/Emeralds are just stating to discolor around the outsole.

Never wore then, they've been in the box since new.   Coldish / slightly damp climate.

Last edited:
the kicksusa deal was only til monday for the holiday

but kicksusa always have sales for holidays so watch out on holidays and black friday and cyber monday

180s only if the air bag is the correct size.
Otherwise what's the point?

I already have a command force. Don't need another one with a different pump. :D

hate that missed out on that deal, knew i should have pulled the trigger. to ebay i go to look for the emeralds.

I know that the air command force re-release wasn't the run-away success that Nike probably hoped, but I got mad love for everyone in this thread. I waited 15+ years and couldn't imagine Nike would release these again given the materials they had to use. Hella happy to have a few pairs to rock and remember the good old days of highschool!

Might go marshalls hunting tomorrow lol that's ridiculous, they're going for that cheap now.
that reminds me, this was 2 months ago maybe more, a ross store near me had the red command forces for 40 bucks in a size 10.5.. i remember wondering why those ones out of all the colors ended up at ross cuz from what I saw those weren't discounted nearly as much as the other colors

If anybody is still lookin for the emeralds the Nike outlet in pleasant prairie wi still has some almost full size run for 79.99 I just copped a pair today

Back
Top Bottom