OFFICIAL NIKE AIR COMMAND FORCE PUMP & 180 PUMP RETRO THREAD (**NEW ACTUAL PIC ON PG 1)

Mine too wish I would have gone up .5

I went a full size up, found out that .5 ,for me, made it so my foot was pushed forward into the toe box because of the padding in the back. The full size gave me a good amount of room from the toe box and that pinching isnt there anymore.

Oh ok, cool. I thought despite how dope they look, I thought they would feel like bricks on feet since most Nike's that they retro, they make them feel like you walking in bricks

They do feel like bricks. The fit is weird too. Unpumped they feel fine around the ankle but pumped they push your leg forward in an akward position. Add to that the narrow toe box and the stiff plastic leather these are definately not one of the most comfortable shoes

Maybe people who think these are comfortable wear jordan retros alot :lol: i can see people thinking these are super comfortable if they just got done rocking some jordan vi retros lol

If you buy these buy them strictly for nostalgia or style. The squeaking will annoy you too. Every step sounds like as if you are wearing courdoroy pants while two midgets are fighting in your pants with rubber suits on.

Last edited:
I remember someone saying to put baby powder under the sole to stop the squeaking. I'll see if I can find that quote

They do feel like bricks. The fit is weird too. Unpumped they feel fine around the ankle but pumped they push your leg forward in an akward position. Add to that the narrow toe box and the stiff plastic leather these are definately not one of the most comfortable shoes

Maybe people who think these are comfortable wear jordan retros alot :lol: i can see people thinking these are super comfortable if they just got done rocking some jordan vi retros lol

If you buy these buy them strictly for nostalgia or style. The squeaking will annoy you too. Every step sounds like as if you are wearing courdoroy pants while two midgets are fighting in your pants with rubber suits on.
I read here somewhere that the "Spurs" color (The pair I've ordered) feel better then the BH because of the suede upper and feel more true to size, is that true?

Three O
I read here somewhere that the "Spurs" color (The pair I've ordered) feel better then the BH because of the suede upper and feel more true to size, is that true?

Difference is pretty minimal, imo. But i've few isssues with the volts to start with.

Last edited:
Anyone got some on feet pics of the Ultramarines and Reds? Can't decide what to cop, I'd really want both but can only get one... Google doesn't have much on feet pics. :frown:

Saw these in the new orleans outlet today. FSR

Anyone got some on feet pics of the Ultramarines and Reds? Can't decide what to cop, I'd really want both but can only get one... Google doesn't have much on feet pics. :frown:

I suspect, cant prove, they made less of the red Command Forces aren't 'hot' , buy one, the other can probably wait

Thought spurs would fit tts, that's what I have read...but after getting emeralds .5 up...I shouldve gone up .5 on the spurs also

Back
Top Bottom