OFFICIAL NIKE AIR COMMAND FORCE PUMP & 180 PUMP RETRO THREAD (**NEW ACTUAL PIC ON PG 1)

Been+two+weeks+since+people+liked+the+syphillis+post+ill_eb22be_5042899.gif

Not the Godzillas!

Hehe , they've seen better days. I have another DS pair im about to break out. I just needed a practice pair

nice pic, excellent resolution.

hoping to come up on a Marshall's find like some others have.

I saw this on IG , and I was like I gotta try to duplicate this...

Just my opinion....but I don't like it. I would go full out Tiff box blue with some silver and white accents. Let the current midsole black carry that. Maybe black laces too...but...that's me lol. Looking forward to what you do.

Just my opinion....but I don't like it. I would go full out Tiff box blue with some silver and white accents. Let the current midsole black carry that. Maybe black laces too...but...that's me lol. Looking forward to what you do.
I respect that. I'm gonna swap a few things around and incorporate more grey into the shoe. Thinking about painting the plastic eyelets grey as well as the front midsole.

FTL has a FSR of Hot Limes... (not much of a disco)
I hadn't checked FTL in a minute so if they've been sitting there awhile, my bad.
:nerd:

Seen Ultramarine & Volt for $69 today..was out for other things but I was very tempted to grab another pair of both at that price.

Dang! I was ready to cop me some more pairs
The Volt were $10 cheaper..I wanted to ask if they had my size but was in a rush..didn't want to make someone check for something I wasn't sure on..not like I needed to see them to change my mind..now I'll just tell myself they didn't have my size & hope I can sleep at night in the future when I could have had an extra pair for the extreme low.

I just ordered a par of the "Spurs" off ebay for $130 and i'm curious, how do these shoes feel as far as comfort? Do they feel like bricks on the bottom of your feet? Also, are they as heavy as they look?

I just ordered a par of the "Spurs" off ebay for $130 and i'm curious, how do these shoes feel as far as comfort? Do they feel like bricks on the bottom of your feet? Also, are they as heavy as they look?
the shoe itself is a OG high top

most people aren't used to that type of fit, feel and weight.

That being said, they are super comfortable and aren't as heavy as they look.

the shoe itself is a OG high top
most people aren't used to that type of fit, feel and weight.
That being said, they are super comfortable and aren't as heavy as they look.
Oh ok, cool. I thought despite how dope they look, I thought they would feel like bricks on feet since most Nike's that they retro, they make them feel like you walking in bricks

My only complaint is they pinch the hell out of my pinky toes... I was not aware that I needed a .5 size up.

Back
Top Bottom