OFFICIAL NIKE AIR COMMAND FORCE PUMP & 180 PUMP RETRO THREAD (**NEW ACTUAL PIC ON PG 1)

A little more info for those of you asking about the Air Command pump vs the Reebok Pump. I just received a Pump 25 collab today. The Mita Sneakers collab. Here is a quick on foot comparison

These also seem to have the FULL foot airbag and it works great. I love my Air Command but if you're looking for better functioning pump units I think the Reebok is ahead.

Did stores back then raise the prices?

I remember my best friend saying his brother paid like $150 for some Jordan's in like the early 1990s

It also seemed like a lot more places sold Nike signature models leading to different markups

Maybe that explains why people remember the price differently

Good point. Most chain stores were Nike msrp. Some smaller shops could get away with raising/lowering their tags. There was a spot near me called Sports Sensation and they were consistently $5-$8 under Foot Locker, Finish Line, etc. I'll give you this, I remember walking into a Cincinnati area JC Penney and seeing the 180 Highs for $170, but that was one weird extreme. As I remember it, AJ VI were $125, Barkley 180s were $130, and the 180 Highs were $140-$145 depending on the spot.

Peace,
J

My shipment from End came today(bagged, but double boxed).  They have faster shipping than most U.S. sites.  I'm really diggin' this colorway.
How does the upper feel? Cheap or good quality? Really looking forward to these. Wish they would have had my size

Don't know if mentioned but FSR  of Spurs CW on SNS.

Went ahead and copped my size 14
happy.gif

Last edited:
Speaking of kadeem and the 180's the king of nikes and jordans as far as tv shows in the 80's and 90's go

With the authentic Randall Cunningham jersey...too sick

Kadeem Harrison stay with heat, my idol growing up when I used to watch Different World on TV

3 BH came in from Foot Action, Eastbay, and Foot Locker.

All  shipped in white bag of death.
mean.gif

Last edited:
My shipment from End came today(bagged, but double boxed).  They have faster shipping than most U.S. sites.  I'm really diggin' this colorway.

Gonna wait and see if these joints come stateside before I cop from end. Looking good though.

Would the Hype be big if these had released instead???

I would prefer these not to drop. I think the shoe is great but that anemic 180 air bag that Nike puts out now that is so much smaller and under inflated is a joke compared to the real thing. To me it would completely ruin the pump 180. Command Force all the way because it has a normal air bag that hasn't been dicked with.

Last edited:

3 BH came in from Foot Action, Eastbay, and Foot Locker.

All  shipped in white bag of death.
mean.gif

****   i  also ordered  two  size 14  from both Footlocker & Eastbay ....   the thing is i live in France  , it's not that i really care about the box but  i prefer when  it's not  completely crushed  !

Those spurs cw do nothing for me at all. I gotta get 3 pairs of the hoyles though, love them...

Back
Top Bottom