OFFICIAL NIKE AIR COMMAND FORCE PUMP & 180 PUMP RETRO THREAD (**NEW ACTUAL PIC ON PG 1)

This is from nike.net.

that's probably Australian dollars, since it says "colour" as opposed to color

Still trying to visualize these being worn casually, at least with jeans or pants anyway. I'm certain many will try to pull it off. Interested in seeing the attempts.

Still trying to visualize these being worn casually, at least with jeans or pants anyway. I'm certain many will try to pull it off. Interested in seeing the attempts.
I used to wear mine with jeans and shell suits so it can be pulled off, I just don't see these worn with skinny jeans :lol:.

I used to wear mine with jeans and shell suits so it can be pulled off, I just don't see these worn with skinny jeans :lol:.

Yeah this definitely ain't the 90's fashion scene. We'll have a newer and younger generation putting their spin on these.

I used to wear mine with jeans and shell suits so it can be pulled off, I just don't see these worn with skinny jeans
laugh.gif
Yeah this definitely ain't the 90's fashion scene. We'll have a newer and younger generation putting their spin on these.
JOGGER PANTS X BILLY HOYL JOINTS.

CANT WAIT FOR THE LULZ

Haven't checked on this thread for awhile..Can anyone tell me what kind of stores will be getting these?..Is it FL, FTL, FA type stores or am I going to have to find the closest boutique type store?

Haven't checked on this thread for awhile..Can anyone tell me what kind of stores will be getting these?..Is it FL, FTL, FA type stores or am I going to have to find the closest boutique type store?
All the main stores, not sure about FL yet.

Well its begun, darryl duran the so called owner of the wack sole sickness group on Facebook has posted the emeralds labeling them the white men can't jump classics. I hate fools like him just creating hype to help the numbers on his page, he probably comes in here and gets info from what we post.

I thought the release dates were listed several pages back. Might check there.

Not sure about these, depends on what else is releasing. If they sit, yeah. If not, maybe.

People wear Yeezy's, I see no problems

Heck I have Kobe 9's

Just got confirmation that the OG White/Royal/Infrared will release next spring. Still haven't seen anything on the OG White/Black/Emerald. Release sheet looks like this -

Black/Pink/Teal (Spurs Away) - January
Varsity Red - February
White/Royal/Infrared OG - March

Peace,
J

Looks like no date yet on the emeralds. With Limes in October, November and December are empty so maybe they will release then to fill the gap.

Last edited:
Not sure about these, depends on what else is releasing. If they sit, yeah. If not, maybe.
People wear Yeezy's, I see no problems

Heck I have Kobe 9's

that doesn't mean it looks good

a lot of dudes wear their jeans a little too tight for their body type nowadays, so I see a lot of awkward fits coming lol. or people selling them after they cop cuz they don't look right on foot

or like robin thicke robin thicke said, I see lot of jogger pant x command force fits coming lmao

Looks like no date yet on the emeralds. With Limes in October, November and December are empty so maybe they will release then to fill the gap.

lol at calling November and December empty

Last edited:
[quote name="Mart Da God"]
lol at calling November and December empty[/quote]

Empty of Command Forces.. ;-)

I believe I posted the original catalog pic from 1990 which I found doing a quick google search. Suggested retail was 130 in 1990. According to the BLS thats equivalent to 236 in today's money.

Also what happened to this?

Clearly says 200 here.

Was just about to say, did I not post a pic from the catalog with the retail price listed? Gotta be a Euro/Canadian shot.

Peace,
J

Back
Top Bottom