OFFICIAL NIKE AIR COMMAND FORCE PUMP & 180 PUMP RETRO THREAD (**NEW ACTUAL PIC ON PG 1)

The Air Command Force is available now for preorder on L'inde le palais for $373
Well...that's a swift kick to the wallet.  Of course when the resellers get a hold of them it will be even worse.
frown.gif

Last edited:
Seriously I think with all the stores that will get these they will be quite easy to get, so many jordans and lebrons being released around that time as well. The 180s were easy to obtain and even went on sale, pre-ordering will be a waste of money and will only bring out resellers who Will think they can do the same.

Last edited:
October is release date? i hope these go on sale atleast like $150 cuz 200 is crazy for non leather old tech shoes that cost less than $50 to make

Just saw a pre-order for $373 from Paris... not including shipping.
Expected delivery by Halloween.
No, I didn't bite.
:nerd:

October is release date? i hope these go on sale atleast like $150 cuz 200 is crazy for non leather old tech shoes that cost less than $50 to make
We don't know what leather they're using so we can't speculate but I think 200 is a decent price for these.

We don't know what leather they're using so we can't speculate but I think 200 is a decent price for these.
if this was a reebok shoe we couldnt speculate but nothing has come out with good enough leather to fetch a 200 price tag from Nike/JB thats for sure unless it ha s a"premium" tag on it and even then people boast on them but they arent amazing, nike gives us crap and charges full retail and then says premium and charges more when the premium should be the norm and the lower price. 200 for a shoe from the early 90s is a no go for me and i know some are so nostalgic that they could charge 300 and they would sell and guess who knows that? yep you guessed it, nike does

rcjbbp1313 rcjbbp1313 it's really no different then paying 180 for Jordan's that used to cost 110. that being said I think 170-180 would be a better price for these but so be it. if you wanna risk them going on sale or hitting outlets do you b

rcjbbp1313 rcjbbp1313 it's really no different then paying 180 for Jordan's that used to cost 110. that being said I think 170-180 would be a better price for these but so be it. if you wanna risk them going on sale or hitting outlets do you b
yeah i def get that, i havent bought a $180 retail jordan since the cool grey xis and yeah those werent worth it either but i love them, i understand why people pay certain prices but it just seems to be worse for some reason, i truly hope they are nice leather and are comfortable for the sake of all the people rushing to cop i just wont do it.

mart da god mart da god yeah thats the way it always is, are these limited? if so then yeah 200 is easy, i like the emerald color (if their is one) better but they all are cool and very 90s i just wish they were great quality and widely available for a decent price is what it boils down too

rcjbbp1313 rcjbbp1313 at this price point, for a shoe that's not a jordan or lebron, i would assume they would be limited. and the dudes that were dropping info in here said so as well

yeah makes sense for this model, do you think the limited tag is for nike to try them out and maybe some other colorways of the same shoe might be less limited?

Back
Top Bottom