OFFICIAL NIKE AIR COMMAND FORCE PUMP & 180 PUMP RETRO THREAD (**NEW ACTUAL PIC ON PG 1)

I had these when they came out... So uncomfortable... I've always experienced extreme toe crushing on full patent Nike's...
Actually a modern VW GTI would smoke a Cobra around most Laps...
really? i don't find any problems at all. if anything I'm surprised how well they have held up. no chipping or anything on midsole. the yellowing of the patent leather gives it character you could say.  Whats your pair looking like now?

Last edited:
Chillin

feelin those gray socks.

I would like to wear mine but I don't think I could wear them with shorts. Have to be jeans with that height of a shoe.

Oh i wear mine wit shorts 8)

Its just weird cuz ive never owned a pair this hi lol.

Yea i get my billy hoyle on :smokin

Its a really nostalgic feeling.

Last edited:
Those emeralds look good but I didn't get a pair. Size 12.5 is hard to find.

I sort of like the way they look with joggers. Here's the only decent pic I could find with a quick google search.

^^ The ultramarines have slowly become my fav pair. They match with a lot of my gear. 

Last edited:
got DS emeralds and ultramarines waiting to be broken out...summer time is all about air maxes for me but fall/winter these will be unDSed

I should have copped those emeralds when they were at all the outlets. :smh:

emeralds are the last of the 4 i want. these will definitely be worn w shorts along w every other ds pair of shoes i have

Not sure if it's been posted, but was going through some old Street & Smith mags from 1990 and came across this...
I have that ad in my nike basketball book. I remember the commercial too, with David robinson and charles barkley. 

I know the Command Forces are a little ridiculous to begin with, but those socks just take it to a whole other level of ridiculousness. And they look girly. Just my opinion, of course.

Back
Top Bottom