OFFICIAL NIKE AIR COMMAND FORCE PUMP & 180 PUMP RETRO THREAD (**NEW ACTUAL PIC ON PG 1)

Thanks for the info. But that's a 10.5 so guess I can't take advantage ;( ehh well. hopefully other places will drop em to $100 soon...
I went true to size..they fit a little snug but I have a wide foot..when I went up half a size on the spurs it felt like the toe box was gonna crease as soon as I walked..I stayed my regular size..Nike can't make it easy for the Hobbit feet having sneakerheads.

Last edited:
Thanks for the info. But that's a 10.5 so guess I can't take advantage ;( ehh well. hopefully other places will drop em to $100 soon...
I went true to size..they fit a little snug but I have a wide foot..when I went up half a size on the spurs it felt like the toe box was gonna crease as soon as I walked..I stayed my regular size..Nike can't make it easy for the Hobbit feet having sneakerheads.
Yea their sizing stay inconsistent. Always hard to figure what size is needed for a model you don't have. Ima wide footer as well but don't like a snug fit...

Yea their sizing stay inconsistent. Always hard to figure what size is needed for a model you don't have. Ima wide footer as well but don't like a snug fit...
I hear u..I have awkward wide/short feet..really hard to find a good fit..I need like a good 9-11.5 mix..basically custom fit kicks lol.

In you are in NYC... Dr. jays has the Billy Holyes and Spurs for 99.99

Last edited:
Look on eBay too for deals on these. Depending on size reds can b had for like 130. I been tryna talk a few sellers down...

Just got my babies in the mail. These joints are [emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128121[/emoji][emoji]128121[/emoji][emoji]128121[/emoji][emoji]128121[/emoji].

Just got my babies in the mail. These joints are [emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128121[/emoji][emoji]128121[/emoji][emoji]128121[/emoji][emoji]128121[/emoji].
Dope! I need those and Spurs in a 10 for $120 or less.

Yep got an email stating that there is a "delay" in my order, due to the amount of orders people requested for these. The fact that "kicks deals" posted that they were selling them for that low didn't help either.

Back
Top Bottom