OFFICIAL NIKE AIR COMMAND FORCE PUMP & 180 PUMP RETRO THREAD (**NEW ACTUAL PIC ON PG 1)

weird situation with these...i hate to drop 200 plus shipping ...wish i could of got them for the low on ebay cant find any 12's....scared if i wait for a deal they might not be around...but the way insta and shoe blogs repost stuff people might catch on and buy em up thinkin they can make bank in a year or so with em

I remember paying 140 dollars for mine in 1991. So 129.99 plus tax would have been 137.14 here. I remember because I was very young and 140 dollars was the most money I had ever had to my own.

So I realized that there's a crease on the toe box on the right shoe that bugs me. You guys think I should reorder another pair and return this "defective" one? Granted I got my pair early from ebay on the low.

Wouldn't be the first time Nike pulls bs like that.... But I'm almost positive I've read of a U.S. release date.

I think GrizzlyAnimal GrizzlyAnimal was the one that posted it pages back? If not, maybe @jshortt can shed some light.

we had to update the calendar from nike September for Europe. So I think if Nike does not display the latest calendar is that it is not expected.
Yet the US calendar is for us a good revelation for the European and Asian market.

Last edited:
So I realized that there's a crease on the toe box on the right shoe that bugs me. You guys think I should reorder another pair and return this "defective" one? Granted I got my pair early from ebay on the low.

Did you wear them? In any case just wear them and call it a day

Wear your shoes, they'll crease even more, and you'll never think about that one spot again.

Supposedly spurs drops state side December 1'st 

And here's another these are sitting post to add to all the others 
eyes.gif

I have two pairs of these with different production runs. On one pair the production run is from 5/14/14 to 7/10/14 that pair has smaller panels and Snugger fit looks a little better overall is noticeably heavier has more padding in the ankles but has defective insoles. The other pair I purchased has a production date of 5/14/14 to8/13/14 and fits looser, less padding in the ankle slightly larger panels and lighter. Interested to hear feedback from any of you guys that double and tripled up if you have any different production dates and if so the difference in quality

I have two pairs of these with different production runs. On one pair the production run is from 5/14/14 to 7/10/14 that pair has smaller panels and Snugger fit looks a little better overall is noticeably heavier has more padding in the ankles but has defective insoles. The other pair I purchased has a production date of 5/14/14 to8/13/14 and fits looser, less padding in the ankle slightly larger panels and lighter. Interested to hear feedback from any of you guys that double and tripled up if you have any different production dates and if so the difference in quality
Yeah not only do I have the crease on the right toe box, the pump on the left shoe feels "deflated" and not "solid/full", although I won't be using the pump. The production date in my pair is 5/14/14-7/10/14.

Usually I'm OCD about crap like that but these are going to crease and there's really not much you can do to stop it.

And honestly I feel like these look better best to crap, but it's your money, so do whatever you want.
shoes creasing all depends on the owner, i dont care what type of shoe it is.. i have over 60 plus shoes and none of them creased cause it's how I walk in them. ebay known for defetive shoes thou but from your pics the shoe is not that bad, i seen and copp worst defective ds shoes off ebay. if i was you, personally i'll keep them, the crease looks like it's not noticable when you wear the shoe IMO.

Yeah not only do I have the crease on the right toe box, the pump on the left shoe feels "deflated" and not "solid/full", although I won't be using the pump. The production date in my pair is 5/14/14-7/10/14.

Can't be a coincedence, good to know

I don't care about my shoes creasing from normal wear or even being dirty but that would drive me crazy, I returned a pair of huarache flights that had that same kind of construction defect.

shoes creasing all depends on the owner, i dont care what type of shoe it is.. i have over 60 plus shoes and none of them creased cause it's how I walk in them. ebay known for defetive shoes thou but from your pics the shoe is not that bad, i seen and copp worst defective ds shoes off ebay. if i was you, personally i'll keep them, the crease looks like it's not noticable when you wear the shoe IMO.
are they all Foamposites and Roshes? There is no way you own any "leather" shoes and you have no creases unless you're in a wheel chair.

Last edited:
Where's that damn gif of the guy walking like he crapped himself then jumping into another dude's arms?
laugh.gif

No creases!

Where's that damn gif of the guy walking like he crapped himself then jumping into another dude's arms? :lol:

No creases!

Yeah you're talking about Andrew Bachelor. Dude is a fool. He's been making some big moves in the entertainment industry as well. I know for sure that video is buried on his Vine somewhere.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom