OFFICIAL NIKE AIR COMMAND FORCE PUMP & 180 PUMP RETRO THREAD (**NEW ACTUAL PIC ON PG 1)

those spurs thoooooo 
nthat.gif

SNS delivery today! Was slated for Friday but they traveled from NJ to Indy in one day! Can't wait! Got the Trainer Huarache PRM QS Berry yesterday and these today. :smile:

I hope they do a GITD version like the 180 Mids.

I guess I'm going to cop a size 13 to be safe, I really hate the process of returning shoes that I order. Looks like I also need to slide out of this thread until the 8th, yall killing me :lol: :rolleyes

I gotta say I'm totally satisfied with every thing about this shoe..Of course we'll all say that the materials aren't on par with OG's, but these are still constructed very nicely..The materials isn't at all, IMO, like recent Retro Jordans..It's better!..And if anyone needs a little more help with sizing questions, the 3 shoes in the picture are all 10.5 and all fit me perfectly..

Just checked, and mine are also out for delivery a day early. Wifey better not miss the FedEx guy >:

I really hope these sit and get discounted... i wouldn't mind another pair at the right price 
nerd.gif

Last edited:
Delivered!! They look great!! Boy your ankle doesn't move in these things do they? My left shoe pumps and airs out when I push the button. You can hear the air leave the shoe. I can't hear my right shoe deflate however. I believe the pump and release button are working but I don't hear the woosh of the air coming out. Seems like maybe it's just really really slow.

By the way, SNS did not double box. :frown: it has a few creases but it's not horrible.

Last edited:
My box from SNS sucks but oh well. The leather on these is pretty thin and I went .5 up but they still feel a little narrow. Love the shoes though, i feel like these are for 25 + years olds

Mine just got delivered. These are so :smokin in person! I had a OG pair of the Command Forces as customs in the Nike Mag colorway. I'll tell you this

-the leather on these is better than most Jordans. Same leather as the OG 1s
-the look of the shoe looks exactly the same as the OGs. Very impressive
-the shoes do squeak but so did the OGs
-those bickering about the leather have to realize that Nike did not raise the retail price on these from the original. They use a lot more leather than a standard mid or low top sneaker
-very well padded on the inside
-the leather also feels comparable to lower end early 90s takedown shoes like the Solo Flights

Overall the best retro in years, hands down. I can't wait for the other colorways. I'm officially one step closer to leaving the sneaker world for good. I can't thank Nike enough for bringing these back

I gotta say I'm totally satisfied with every thing about this shoe..Of course we'll all say that the materials aren't on par with OG's, but these are still constructed very nicely..The materials isn't at all, IMO, like recent Retro Jordans..It's better!..And if anyone needs a little more help with sizing questions, the 3 shoes in the picture are all 10.5 and all fit me perfectly..

So these fit the same as twilights?

Honestly felt like a million bucks when i slipped into these and took that pic. 
Nice 
laugh.gif

and i gotta say these are TTS imo.. i have a really wide foot, and they fit perfect for me... there would've been a little to much wiggle room in the toe box if i went a half size up

Last edited:
haven't really been in tune with this thread until recently. folks wouldn't budge on these growing up. but is there a black pair coming out, outside of the spurs colorway? if so, when are they coming out???

haven't really been in tune with this thread until recently. folks wouldn't budge on these growing up. but is there a black pair coming out, outside of the spurs colorway? if so, when are they coming out???

I'd imagine there would be a black pair with white accents eventually coming out. That would be dope.

I'd love to see a Grape colorway and a Bulls colorway (white/black/fire red). I also sense a actual Mag colorway at some point.

I'd imagine there would be a black pair with white accents eventually coming out. That would be dope.

I'd love to see a Grape colorway and a Bulls colorway (white/black/fire red). I also sense a actual Mag colorway at some point.

By the way did the Spurs pair release already? I see them on Ebay, but I don't remember a release date at retail...

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom