OFFICIAL NIKE AIR COMMAND FORCE PUMP & 180 PUMP RETRO THREAD (**NEW ACTUAL PIC ON PG 1)

SNS SHIPPING CONFIRMATION!!!!! woot woot! ordered saturday night and should get here friday?! thats fast for sure and for under retail! cant wait for these babies to be on my feet! so stoked for these!

Last edited:
Damn feet sound just like mine. Same exact sizes in those diffrrent nike model shoes.
I share the same situation as you and the guy above. I ended up going with a 12 in these. Hopefully that works out.
Yea man crazy, people don't understand the burden lol. Can't go wrong with a size 12 at the end of the day. Worst case pump them bad boys up to tighten it. Plus i figured the padding should make a 12 a better fit. Just guessing tho so hopefully it works out. Whenever u get them let us know how they fit. Thaks. 

Spotted these FLs today, this is NOT the OG CW that was in the movie...

My SNS order shipped :smokin

Looks like the delivery is Friday? But it says deliver Wednesday so they might get here that day

Just got my shipped email from End..I honestly haven't been this excited for a shoe in years..

Stopped by my local FA during lunch and guess what they had on display...good news is they've got shipments in. Bad news is that 11/8 date still holds...I damn near cried when I saw these. Beautiful. Didn't think I was going to double up but they're just too good in person.

Last edited:
Stopped by my local FA during lunch and guess what they had on display...good news is they've got shipments in. Bad news is that 11/8 date still holds...I damn near cried when I saw these. Beautiful. Didn't think I was going to double up but they're just too good in person.

You know how many they get?

nice, i hope everyone who wants one gets one, even if u are waiting for them to go on sale. heck if they go on a good sale i might pick one up as a gift for someone.

SNS order shipped. I'm also currently a Friday delivery for Indianapolis. I'm hoping they'll get here sooner as I'm at work Friday.

Stopped by sheikh yesterday.... Looks like these are in their system, not sure how many, or which stores will get em. Store I went to was in the middle of a remodel, so he says based on the stuff they haven't received lately, they probably won't get these either.

Yea but i want an honest opinion lol someone who wont be biased just because they paid 200 or because of nostalgia

I will get the white bright green next year but if i can get these on ndc i might

White bright green i like more and are a definite cop but i have over a hundred dollars in ndc gift cards so if its an easy cop on ndc ill probably get volts but most likely it wont because we all know how ndc is

Damn END ships fast. Check my tracking & it should be around here in NY by Wednesday, hella ampt to see these in person

Yea but i want an honest opinion lol someone who wont be biased just because they paid 200 or because of nostalgia

I will get the white bright green next year but if i can get these on ndc i might

White bright green i like more and are a definite cop but i have over a hundred dollars in ndc gift cards so if its an easy cop on ndc ill probably get volts but most likely it wont because we all know how ndc is
well, from the few youtube reviews that ive seen, i'm ready for that 2014 jordan 6 type "leather"  

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom