OFFICIAL NIKE A I R M A X ZER0 THREAD ** The One Before The 1 **

Anyone know if you can use a gift card on top of your regular payment info on the snkrs app? I've had a Nike gift card but nothing has caught my eye until these new zeros now.

Anyone know if you can use a gift card on top of your regular payment info on the snkrs app? I've had a Nike gift card but nothing has caught my eye until these new zeros now.
No I don't think you can. They try to make it as quick a purchase as possible on there, so you just enter your CC info ahead of time and all you do is enter your NDC password and purchase.

Anyone know if these will be dropping in other countries such as Australia? I'd like to add these with my navy zeros

Gonna have to scour the bay to cop these resell from the US [emoji]128546[/emoji]
Weird that Nike left the "air max day" date on the insole though?

Nevermind, can't buy them tomorrow lmao oh well. Looks like strike 2 for the zero.

Walter..

Sorry to get off topic but how do you get the reminder to show up on this part of the app???.....i click on the notify me and it puts a check but nothing shows up in the reminder section??
There should be a new update for the SNKRS app.  After you download the new update. If it still doesn't not work.  Delete the app and re install that should work for ya.  Good luck.

I love my navy pair. To think I didn't even want them in the beginning, but copped on Air Max Day in LA and feel in love in person.

Can't do the yellow tho. Will buy to resell. Unless I end up loving the yellow in person. :lol:

Back
Top Bottom