OFFICIAL NIKE A I R M A X ZER0 THREAD ** The One Before The 1 **

I got a half size up. I have wide feet. It's not too narrow and the toe box is a bit long but not bad at all. I normally wear a 11 as my true size. I'm glad I got 11.5 cause I think the 11 would have been good length wise but more narrow and tighter. For this kind of shoe I prefer a slightly looser fit

if anyone has the air max zero 3d model figure or know where to get one,  Please PM me.   would greatly appreciate it.

ubiq trying to beat the bots, probably not gonna work unless they do in store only

Last edited:
He's pretty upset but they basically threw a bunch of their tech on this shoe. Surprised he bought them after seeing pics since he dislikes them so much

lolll.  yeah dood complains a lot, but I think he made some good points.  his personality is just not very like-able imo. 

Need a size 13 in the AM Zero.....:nerd:

I think im out of drops though....:frown:

Shoezeum going HAM on NIKE, lol. Dude is too much!

Cool video and all but man....lots of complaining and nagging it was hard to watch.
sick.gif

Damn those pictures looks amazing!

Shoezeum going HAM on NIKE, lol. Dude is too much!

Don't understand why he's been so flustered recently...

His Finishline rant was understandable and I care enough to watch most of his videos... but any Air Max fan and Nike fans really had a good time with this release especially events going around all over the world.

That being said, I think he completely missed the part where this is an "updated" version of the initial sketch... which turned a lot of initial haters into lovers when the shoe was released.

Back
Top Bottom