OFFICIAL NFL THREAD 2024-25: Week VIII Vol: TNF

You forgot to talk about the Cowboys :lol:

In terms of what....Super Bowl contenders?

goodfellas-henry-hill.gif

EYE been known what IT was with this team when the only move Jerruh made in the offseason is bringing byke Zeke's corpse when King Henry was there for the taking.

Jerruh more concerned with headlines and being up in all the videos than producing a competent football team so why should EYE?

I don't think we can just write the 9ers off. They can easily rattle off 6 straight wins and end up with a playoff bye

I don't think we can just write the 9ers off. They can easily rattle off 6 straight wins and end up with a playoff bye

Unless the vikings completely fall off, niners best hope is just winning the division and making the playoffs. I don’t want to get ahead of myself but they’re essentially 3 games behind Minnesota with a tough schedule in the second half

Vikings look like frauds tho. League seems to have caught up to Flores

Anything is possible. I don’t think any one is sold on Darnold keeping this up. Niners should get CMC back after the bye and hopefully Dre Greenlaw.

Regardless of seeding, just want to see this team get healthy. Pearsall, Guerrendo, Mustapha and Green looking like great depth pieces from this draft

i hate rooting for this guy ..guarantee, if it was another player with something pro-kamala/walz, they’d say “shut up and play football”

Couldn't have done it at a better time where they cracked jokes about black people and watermelon and made fun of Puerto Rico at a Trump rally today

aqDwC.png

i think my hate for that frog and the chefs has surpassed my hate for brady and the pats. brady became somewhat tolerable in tampa and post retirement. pats at their height were hated but they kept it business as usual. mahoe, kelce swift, the refs being player 12 on the field, some extended family, most bandwagon fans that naturally show up when a team is winning, annoying fans that d ride…is a level of disdain that i didnt think was possible.

**** the chefs as an organization, team, and mutha****in crew.

IMG_2847.jpeg

The only easy dub the Cowboys have is against the Panthers and they might not get that
It’s about to get rough out here for them if changes aren’t made

They aren’t winning that division at all though

Back
Top Bottom