OFFICIAL NFL THREAD 2024-25: Week VIII Vol: TNF

Lamar is out of the game!

I repeat Lamar has been Benched

ezgif-3-a84006fb93.gif

I swear when I was walking out buck or troy was saying you don’t wanna give up but you wanna make sure you get outta here healthy. Came back and Godwin was in an air cast. That’s ******* crazy.

Buck was just saying that maybe the Bucs should take people out because they been getting beat up all night.
Man I walked out as they were saying this. Come back and Godwin getting carted off.

Soon as they said Henry hasn’t been needed, he breaks for 80. I appreciated that.

Gotta be a lesson to all coaches. Sometimes you just gotta take the ******* L man

They're gonna kill Bowles for leaving the starters late but they did put up a real nice effort to try to comeback.

Type of fight that you'd wanna see as a coach at home against a good team but damn it cost them in the worst way possible way :smh:

We've seen a million games where an injury doesn't happen like that at the end so I get it. They gonna cook him regardless though

Everything after the injury felt weird though ngl

Not cooking Bowles too bad for that. Not like a backup snapping his leg is better or something

Back
Top Bottom