OFFICIAL NFL THREAD 2024-25: Week VII Vol: REUNITED AND IT FEELS SO GOOD

Lamar is out of the game!

I repeat Lamar has been Benched

ezgif-3-a84006fb93.gif

Godwin hurt now.

The fact that Buck said production isn't eem gonna show a replay of what happen is not good. :smh:

Buck was just saying that maybe the Bucs should take people out because they been getting beat up all night.
Man I walked out as they were saying this. Come back and Godwin getting carted off.

Soon as they said Henry hasn’t been needed, he breaks for 80. I appreciated that.

Gotta be a lesson to all coaches. Sometimes you just gotta take the ******* L man

Rough look for Bowels. I get not wanting to “give up” or whatever, but you already lost Evans and have like a .00001 chance of tying the game. Get them dudes out.

They're gonna kill Bowles for leaving the starters late but they did put up a real nice effort to try to comeback.

Type of fight that you'd wanna see as a coach at home against a good team but damn it cost them in the worst way possible way :smh:

We've seen a million games where an injury doesn't happen like that at the end so I get it. They gonna cook him regardless though

Everything after the injury felt weird though ngl

Not cooking Bowles too bad for that. Not like a backup snapping his leg is better or something

Back
Top Bottom