OFFICIAL NFL THREAD 2024-25: Week VII Vol: REUNITED AND IT FEELS SO GOOD

looking like that Texas fan from Saturday

1729561291562.png

Why mans look like a Kevin Arnold variant? :lol:

Him and Josh Allen the front runners right now.

Lamar my dude but he can't put up video games stats in the regular season then crash out in the playoffs again.

#NoExcuses

Ditto for Josh Allen .
That H2H L against Lamar where he didn’t look good at all would probably cost Allen in this scenario.

Cardinals new unis are generally *** but their all black set are clean.

All white isn't bad either.

That H2H L against Lamar where he didn’t look good at all would probably cost Allen in this scenario.

Prolly.

Bills would have to get an higher seed than the Ravens for Allen to get the nod if both continue their solid play for the rest of the season.

Him and Josh Allen the front runners right now.

Lamar my dude but he can't put up video games stats in the regular season then crash out in the playoffs again.

#NoExcuses

Ditto for Josh Allen .

I’ve called it like the last 3 years man I swear :lol:

It’s like clockwork

I swear that’s been happening more often across the league so many teams run that motion across and snap it so close to when the runner crossing

Flowers gotta say **** it and catch the snap and go. He knew it was coming. He must’ve thought putting his hand up would make him not be in the way. :rofl:

Tucker kicking like tucker.

I swear that’s been happening more often across the league so many teams run that motion across and snap it so close to when the runner crossing
See so many that are really close. I always think they gotta practice the **** outta that to not hit that motion man. Ravens didn’t practice enough.

I don’t trust the Ravens defense to hold the lead but Baker looks like he in pick throwing mode today, expecting another int before this is over

Back
Top Bottom