OFFICIAL NFL THREAD 2024-25: Week VII Vol: REUNITED AND IT FEELS SO GOOD

We are all complicit!

Speaking of that......

I can't find all them Twitter Doctors outraged over the Buffalo Bills usin smelling salts on......a sprained ankle. 🤔

So curious.......

Very, very, curious.....

will smith mib GIF

Their season looks dead I the water already, might as well take all the time necessary before bringing him back.

This Haason Redick stuff is getting weird. This is from the Philadelphia Inquirer:

IMG_5863.jpeg
IMG_5864.jpeg
IMG_5865.jpeg

Redick’s dad “brought a dozen black-gloved men to the meeting” to announce an intent to breach their contract obligations :rofl:

This Haason Redick stuff is getting weird. This is from the Philadelphia Inquirer:

IMG_5863.jpeg
IMG_5864.jpeg
IMG_5865.jpeg

Redick’s dad “brought a dozen black-gloved men to the meeting” to announce an intent to breach their contract obligations :rofl:
This ain't the 70s-90s anymore. Those street tactics and intimidation don't fly in business these days.

Ahhh here comes the hit pieces. I hope Hassan is blocking out the noise and sticking to his guns... These NFL holdout situations always baffle me because fans start parroting owner talking points saying things like "he's selfish, he signed a contract, he's a bad locker room fit" all because a guy dares to stand on what he feels his value is. NFL players short shelf lives so why wouldn't they try to get as much as they can? Of all the major sports, this is the one where we know these guys are taking years off their lives by playing yet NFL fans continue to bash players for holding out.

Back
Top Bottom