OFFICIAL NFL THREAD 2024-25: Week VI Vol: HASSAN TRIPPIN

SmartSelect_20241014_201229_Chrome.jpg

They sent Mike Williams to the tent to tell him he won’t be on the game day roster next week. That was a bad throw but that guy having a nightmare game.

Why doesn’t everybody rock those guardian helmets? Didn’t even realize the one dude was wearing one til they said it.

Why doesn’t everybody rock those guardian helmets? Didn’t even realize the one dude was wearing one til they said it.
Just told my son they all should be wearing them. Also, your screen must be blurry if you couldn’t tell his helmet didn’t look like everyone else’s. :lol:

Pride?

Don't think every player has to wear one but those with a history of concussions should strongly consider IT.

Rapp just suffered his second concussion so that's why he's wearing one.

Tua needs a Mega Mind sized concussion cap when he steps byke on the field.

Just told my son they all should be wearing them. Also, your screen must be blurry if you couldn’t tell his helmet didn’t look like everyone else’s. :lol:
I mean I guess it wasn’t something I was really looking for. Yes, when they show closeups it’s bigger than normal helmets but doesn’t look like anything crazy TO ME. Especially once they get the same makeup as the real ones and aren’t just the plain ones you see them wear in practice which do look kinda goofy.

No reason why all these dudes shouldn’t be in them.

Back
Top Bottom