OFFICIAL NFL THREAD 2024-25: Week IV Vol: “ TNF, please don’t be a boo boo bowl”

One thing for sure. Dallas aint doing **** this year
They made Danny Dimes look like Elway :lol:

Defense is a 2 pack of *** and I don't trust their run game at all.

Looking like a one and done in the wildcard round squad at best rn...

Makes it crazy how complacent Jerrah was in the offseason too especially after how embarassing last season ended for them. No urgency all offseason and they lost a lot more than they added.

If someone were inclined to look at it from a conspiracy oriented perspective, it'd feel like McCarthy was set up for a lame duck season on purpose to justify splashing on Belichick in the offseason...:lol:

On a sidenote, is there a league directive against discussing head injuries on the air?

They showed the Nabers play like 20 times from different angles without Al or Kirk ever mentioning he was out cold or details on what happened :lol:

Makes it crazy how complacent Jerrah was in the offseason too especially after how embarassing last season ended for them. No urgency all offseason and they lost a lot more than they added.

I don’t remember if it was Get Up or First Take but someone was saying Jerry Jones treats his team like a reality show or soap opera.

As long as the seats are filled, they win some games, and the media talks about them then he’s A-OK

He could have signed Ceedee and Dak early in the offseason for cheaper than he got them but with no contracts it kept the sports outlets talking Cowboys every dam day.

my queen GIF

1727436730016.gif

Back
Top Bottom