OFFICIAL NFL THREAD 2024-25: Week IV Vol: “ TNF, please don’t be a boo boo bowl”

Gonna need to see him do it in January and February to believe it. Been fooled to many times before by him.

It didn't matter cuz we were terrible, but we gave up a Safety........free kicked, WE caught the ball, Tennessee special Teams coach was furious with his team not getting the ball, but they gave it to the Titans anyway..........AT THE TEN YARD LINE?!?!?!?!?!? :wow:

Safety, and you get the ball AT THE TEN????????

What kinna made up **** was that nonsense?

Thank God it didn't actually matter.

I don’t know if it’s updated yet but they’re 29th and 19th respectively in rushing lol

James Cook was a pro bowler last year and top 5 in all purpose yards. Walker practically has back to back 1000 yard seasons. Them boys have elevated

Walker missed the first two games.

Saquon, Henry, J Taylor, McCaffrey, Chubb, Kamara, Cook and Walker IMO. It’s interchangeable

I have no doubt and like them both. Really like Cook. But I'm not going to ignore/act like Henry, Barkley, Kamara, Taylor, Jacobs aren't still around though. Hell Dobbins, Gibbs, Montgomery, and Jones are all putting in work this season too.

It's funny Lamar is actually 9th in rushing right now lol.

IMG_4860.gif

Is it a hot take to think the Dolphins window already closed?

Last year was it I feel like. Perfect mix of health and opportunity and they squandered a higher seed against a weak Titans team.

Would've had the offensively challenged Steelers and KC at home if they didn't.

Back
Top Bottom