OFFICIAL NFL THREAD 2024-25: Week IV Vol: “ TNF, please don’t be a boo boo bowl”

It was ugly but got that 1st win!

Watson with that amazing first drive then lind play went to hell with every play being a holding call and some crucial drops by Amari.

I do think when OL is healthy and few weeks in this offense with winnable games on the schedule Watson and Browns offense will be looking much better

Atop

IMG_5555.jpeg

Only week 2 and a good opponent but we were repeatedly reminded everyday that Caleb is coming into the best situation in the history of sports as a rookie.

Are we all in on Panthers going 0-17?

Can’t wait.

Fire the coach. Kellen Moore jr.
My 10 yr old has really started to get in watching the NFL (thanks to Madden) and asked who I thought was getting the #1 pick next year. I couldn’t really name anybody off the top cause I’ve been in Korea since February. He said the Panthers and I was like damn, he might be right. Assuming they stick with him, they have to get Bryce some help.

As bad as the Cowboys got beat yesterday, that may be they're only winnable game in that stretch.

Ravens next 3

@ cowboys
Bills
@ bengals

:nerd:
Management completely botched the offensive line, let vets go for no reason.l n replaced em with bad backups and youngins that aren’t ready :smh:

And the defense still can’t protect a double digit lead in the 4th qrtr

All the next 3 games are a toss up, could easily go 0-3 or 3-0 and nobody would be surprised…Cowboys and Bengals lost too, and the Bills are at home so who knows

What that clown Parsons say after the game on his podcast? They had the saints right where they wanted them? :lol:

Back
Top Bottom