OFFICIAL NFL THREAD 2024-25: Week III Vol: “That’s my Michelle”

like I previously mentioned, the Bills are better this year. Addition due to subtraction.

Everyone was so quick to write us off because we traded diggs and lost some of the names people know on defense… nobody noticed that the OL was becoming ELITE and we were just moving on from old defensive players

Feels Good tho man

Be a better man.. why does Anthony Mackie sound so much like Will Smith here? Feel like this would be some motivational speech in one of Will's movies.

Everyone was so quick to write us off because we traded diggs and lost some of the names people know on defense… nobody noticed that the OL was becoming ELITE and we were just moving on from old defensive players

Feels Good tho man
I expected a dip until I watched them play this year. You can tell the team just looks more free. And Cook is now looking like a very good running back.

Love this as a throwback but don’t wanna see it permanent again. Our next uniform update tho I do want to see our logo change to be the modern logo but in black and white only like the old one and bring back the gold stripe on the helmets.

Also please don’t heavily rely on white mainly use silver again. Silver pants etc. black and silver should be our main colors with red and white accents

Falcons.. like eagles, dolphins, should be houston, giants

All already did the damn thing, no need to try reinventing the wheel

The falcons normal helmet should be the OG black helmet.. with the red as the second helmet

The eagles helmet should be the Kelly green.. and then the OG white helmet with the Kelly green wings as the 2nd helmet

I do like that we try new uniforms. Outside of the Steelers, cowboys, raiders, packer's I feel like everyone else can and should experiment and try new stuff and it not feel weird. Some will hit some will miss and that’s ok. If everyone wore the same stuff forever we’d never get “new” throwbacks that remind you of certain moments in team history and that’s one of my favorite smaller aspects of sports.

As much as I hated the Reebok era falcons unis I can’t lie it’ll be cool to see us wear like 10+ years from now and seeing em take me back to the Vick years or the red ones with the Ryan years

Jerry Jones tonight to McCarthy/Zimmer after Daniel Jones shows up

IMG_5746.gif

Back
Top Bottom