OFFICIAL NFL THREAD 2024-25: Week III Vol: “That’s my Michelle”

I can’t do the Falcons. The Falcons actually lose games in heartbreaking fashion. The Jags lose it in the first.
I think you can brother I think this is destiny

IMG_4722.jpeg

NickFolarin NickFolarin you can always come to the team that’s always been calling you I think the universe wants this

IMG_4717.gif

I remember a few ppl I follow were all geeked celebrating a week THREE preseason win. Social media team thought they were cute with this …. Now look at em week THREE of the real thing

Before all that, Pederson gotta go...i guess let McCoy be the interim, but nothing about this team is encouraging...other than Thomas Jr
Trevor Lawrence playing an injured the second half of the season really killed our season last year at the starting 8-2. Our lone win during the 1-6 skid was against the Panthers and CJ Bethard was the starter. Doug should’ve benched him for 2 to 3 games and just prayed for the best.

Earlier today, Bill Belichick said that the Jaguars pass the ball too much and I take it out of Trevor’s hands to keep defenses honest.

I hate to admit it, but to maximize Trevor‘s talent you kinda gotta have him in a Jared Goff type role.

Trevor Lawrence playing an injured the second half of the season really killed our season last year at the starting 8-2. Our lone win during the 1-6 skid was against the Panthers and CJ Bethard was the starter. Doug should’ve benched him for 2 to 3 games and just prayed for the best.

Earlier today, Bill Belichick said that the Jaguars pass the ball too much and I take it out of Trevor’s hands to keep defenses honest.

I hate to admit it, but to maximize Trevor‘s talent you kinda gotta have him in a Jared Goff type role.
Have him be a gunslinger? That's what Goff is

I remember when they asked Burrow after that Super Bowl if their window was closing and he said it’s always open with him

:rofl:

Back
Top Bottom