OFFICIAL NFL Playoff THREAD 2023- 2024 Vol: Win or Go Home.

FACTS and the media pushed the Serena/Maria thing harder than they do Mahomes and Allen. Serena literally beat Maria like 19 times in a row and had a 20-2 record at the end.
Serena would constantly whoop her ssa, yet Maria out earned her in endorsements most years of their careers

The racism was so blatant :smh:

Serena would constantly whoop her ssa, yet Maria out earned her in endorsements most years of their careers

The racism was so blatant :smh:
Now that you mention it, I don’t even remember hearing much about her big wins on ESPN through the years. Just mostly ads and photo ops. You’d think she’d be more successful off of her publicity alone.

FACTS and the media pushed the Serena/Maria thing harder than they do Mahomes and Allen. Serena literally beat Maria like 19 times in a row and had a 20-2 record at the end.
That rivalry was manufactured by the media because she was “the next best thing” but the gap was Atlantic wide. Couple that with the fact that she looked like a stereotypical model people wanted her to be better than Serena soooooo bad.

The Pats/Colts, Brady/Manning AFC playoff rivalry was pretty one-sided back in the day
Ty Law shutting down he who shall not be named so badly that they had to change the rules the next season >>> :lol:

Eventually became a classic rivalry though once Peyton got a great defense and they pulled off that comeback in Indy to break through.

Hope Mahomes vs Lamar can eventually become that, back and forth games that make for must see TV each time.

Mahomes vs Burrow has been the goods too tbh, very evenly matched always

20240123_093203.jpg

My gut/brain say's it'll be a Ravens - 9ers rematch but in my heart I'd love to see a Ravens - Lions SB for the novelty of it :lol:

Would probably be the best dressed superbowl in the stands too :lol:

Gotta single this man out for a second because I feel he's going under the radar even though he's legit the best in the game :lol:

Dude just turned 23 too :lol: :sick:

I love Jamar Chase but man, Burrow probably wouldn't have the injury trouble he's had so far if he had this monster blocking for him.

That Detroit OLine is probably the biggest reason why I think they have a legit good shot at taking out SF in SF.

Gotta single this man out for a second because I feel he's going under the radar even though he's legit the best in the game :lol:

Dude just turned 23 too :lol: :sick:

I love Jamar Chase but man, Burrow probably wouldn't have the injury trouble he's had so far if he had this monster blocking for him.

That Detroit OLine is probably the biggest reason why I think they have a legit good shot at taking out SF in SF.

My cousin says she loves working with Penei. Dude is legit.

Back
Top Bottom