OFFICIAL NFL OFFSZN THREAD 2023-24: R.I.P Jacoby Jones

Status
Not open for further replies.
Peyton and Tom was a rivaly before Peyton got his ring cuz Tom got the rings but Peyton got MVP's and the all pros.

Mahomes got everything over these dudes. It's like the joker. "Theres nothing you threaten me with".

This thread is so back
giphy.gif

So yall beat them once in the playoffs 4 years ago and act like it’s a “rivalry”??

Just like I said…

Miss me with the regular season games…the raiders beat them twice last year, is that a “ rivalry” too?
What’s confusing about 2 consecutive AFC Championship Games in a row making it a rivalry? You’re really reaching right now :lol:

Peyton and Tom wasn’t even a rivalry :lol:

I mean they tried to make it one but Peyton was your typical regular season stat stuffer who would go on to get smoked by Tom in the playoffs.

12-5 I think it is?

I think it was a rivalry in the sense that Brady was in the way of Peyton getting over that hump into and winning a SB.

So now rivalries are because of MVPs and personal accolades without wins?

Yeah... :lol:

If one dude is winning everything how does he have a rival? MVP's, Rings, Stats, Mahomes is killing these dudes in every category.

Was Penny Mikes rival cuz they beat him in the playoffs in 95? No.

One these dudes gotta get a ring and/or have a season like Mahomes had his first MVP year.

Yeah... :lol:

If one dude is winning everything how does he have a rival? MVP's, Rings, Stats, Mahomes is killing these dudes in every category.

Was Penny Mikes rival cuz they beat him in the playoffs in 95? No.
Because it’s more than just Pat vs whoever. It’s team vs team lol. The initial statement was Bengals and Chiefs being rivals. You turned it to Pat vs whoever.

He’s also killing them on the field…head to head…

I guess THE ONE dude that wins ONE GAME can be a rival..I guess that’s how it works now…

Because it’s more than just Pat vs whoever. It’s team vs team lol. The initial statement was Bengals and Chiefs being rivals. You turned it to Pat vs whoever.

Let's keep it 100k that's what it really is. When we talked about Pats vs Colts it's basically Brady vs Peyton. They put the QB's faces on the screen every time they advertise these games.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom