OFFICIAL NFL OFFSZN THREAD 2023-24: R.I.P Jacoby Jones

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is insane :lol:. We literally don’t know if Deion is a good coach yet
Oh I don’t want him as coach and I agree we don’t know. EYE just wanna take a realchance on a guy that can be a franchise QB and I think Shedeur got enough there he’s worth a shot. And a part of me would enjoy the media circus it would bring

This is insane :lol:. We literally don’t know if Deion is a good coach yet

We knew Dennis Allen and Josh McDaniels couldn’t coach and they got a second job and showed everyone they couldn’t coach. Why can’t Deion coach? He’s in year four of coaching.

I’m not giving Deion or any HC more than three years. I don’t understand this 4-6 years ****. You’re tied to that money and it keeps your team bad because owners don’t want to pay 2-3 coaches at the same time.

We knew Dennis Allen and Josh McDaniels couldn’t coach and they got a second job and showed everyone they couldn’t coach. Why can’t Deion coach? He’s in year four of coaching.

I’m not giving Deion or any HC more than three years. I don’t understand this 4-6 years ****. You’re tied to that money and it keeps your team bad because owners don’t want to pay 2-3 coaches at the same time.

This has nothing to do with Deion, but:

Dennis Allen is a decent defensive coach. His first stint was just a terrible job with a terrible roster. Nobody was going to succeed in that situation.

Josh McDaniels can’t coach. He’s just riding on Brady’s coattails.

This has nothing to do with Deion, but:

Dennis Allen is a decent defensive coach. His first stint was just a terrible job with a terrible roster. Nobody was going to succeed in that situation.

Josh McDaniels can’t coach. He’s just riding on Brady’s coattails.

Dennis sucked in Oakland and sucks in New Orleans

Dennis sucked in Oakland and sucks in New Orleans

I’ve seen worse. He’s a good defensive coach.
The saints offense stinks.

Nobody was going to succeed in that raiders situation. He only got the job because nobody else wanted it. You can’t fault him for that.

But yeah McDaniels should never coach again. Lombardi was a terrible oc that was due to nepotism as well.

lee-corso-not-so-fast.gif

i’m happy for my homies who are fans of the silver and black.

hate that it came to this, but jummy g is bad at football.

Deion said this year at some point that he doesn’t want to be an NFL head coach because he doesn’t believe he can manage and steer professionals/adults like he can kids.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom